Tottenham Hotspur v. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hold your horses and don't start drooling…a broken clock is right twice a day..we saw the rabona goal and those odd moments .. until he is more of this than the stinking lameboy we came to know you have no argument…

:cool:

He's a spurs player. He scored. We lead.
How about that argument, arab "spur".
Douche

that's fine. we don't have to agree. personally I think Fazio is a weaklink. & we can do with a better CB.
what do u think is wrong with our defence then? u have to admit we give a lot of chances away & have lots of issues defensively. it gets highlighted pretty much every game we play!
I do agree that we have some issues back there. I think improvement starts with being a little less relaxed in the back and taking care of the ball. The biggest issue isn't 1v1 defending but losing the ball in our own third. I think over the course of the campaign, Vert and Fazio will gradually improve together.

Well, good news that we're ahead at half time. Burnley thrive off holding a lead or draw, so we'll see what their plan is in the second half.

Also, our fitness probably means we can stretch the fuckers towards the end of the match. Let's make them sweat! COYS.

He's a spurs player. He scored. We lead.
How about that argument, arab "spur".
Douche
and I am as happy as you if not more..but am not going to call him legend yet…I am happy for him and as I said I hope Poch let's him be greedy and selfish to use this game to up his confidence .. most of us root for him and soldado and all spurs players…the jury is still out on him …

:cool:

lamela_pochettino.gif

68% but we're also using it really positively which is certainly something that can't always be said.
Yup, but they're not a very good side, so we should be smashing them.

We need to cut out teeth against opposition like this and really work out the kinks and figure out what works, because our other competitors won't be so forgiving.

Back
Top Bottom