Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (26th Dec) (12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funny that we started playing something resembling actual football when Lo Celso came on. Needs to get more playtime Jose come on now.

Glad Dele scored that goal because outside of that his input was pretty dreadful. Need him to keep his confidence and form up so we don't get back to where we were with him.

Mate, I love you, but please give it a rest. Just wait to see what happens. It is a really bad look to have such an obsession with proving a black player didn’t suffer racist abuse. If anything it should be a moment for self-reflection from us all.

It’s a bit of light hearted banter as the whole episode has been blown massively out of proportion.
We are clearly innocent ( on this occasion) and as I was part of the crowd who’s integrity has been bought into question. I feel i have the right to defend myself and fellow fans.
Lots of people were extremely pissed off today at the mud slinging and media frenzy.
We are good fans and I am proud of that..

COYS..

Not hard to see who ate the most sprouts on Christmas Day...
EMzL1ghWwAE8-5w

I genuinely can't believe Mourinho is getting this much stick when he's taken us from what 12th-14th or wherever the fuck we were languishing to within 3 points of the top 4. In a handful of games.

I've been willing to sack off this season for weeks but not because of Mourinho because VAR is killing the game and Liverpool have had it sewn up for months now.

But I just think people have an agenda here.

I don't buy the "negative football" crap. And it is crap. We've scored lots of goals and played some entertaining matches since he's come here, and anyone who thinks Poch's build from the back and pass the ball endlessly sideways football of the last 12 months was any better needs their heads testing.

It's clear we need new fullbacks and a new DM. Get those and we are a different proposition. Put Trent Arnold, Robertson and Kante in our team we are suddenly challenging for the title. And I'm sure with his experience Mourinho is well aware of what we need.

Get him behind FFS!
COYS!

The fact that some "fans" are moaning about Mourinho when he hasnt even been here for 10 games is ridiculous.

Plus he hasnt signed any of these players.

This is a transitional season for many reasons yet we are 3 points off 4th place - people need to get a grip.

Back
Top Bottom