Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (26th Dec) (12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

with another match on Saturday its the chance to have a few changes
maybe go to 442 ?
don't think he will "try" this but here goes
Foyth at RB
midfield Sess, Dier (only true DM we have however bad he is) Nodembele, GLC,
Dele Kane

Could be anything.

They mullered us at their place in a way we have only done once or twice to an opponent ourselves all season.

We are a team that have too many of our better players who show you the danger of not having effective competition for their place.

My hopeful pot runs dry.

If Mourinho picks the same side, Son apart as he did against Chelsea, the questions will surely mount.

A. Can he not see that Dier and Sissoko are not fetcher, breaker and givers, although Sissoko is a carrier.?

B. That Lo Celso, Sessegnon and Ndombele are pants in training.

C. Fcuk knows how he can expect to get anything like professionalism from Eriksen and Rose?

If Mourinho picks the same side, Son apart as he did against Chelsea, the questions will surely mount.

A. Can he not see that Dier and Sissoko are not fetcher, breaker and givers, although Sissoko is a carrier.?

C. Fcuk knows how he can expect to get anything like professionalism from Eriksen and Rose?

With all due respect, and I mean that, Mourinho can't be judged until he's had a full season and transfer window.

Anyone calling for his head before then (and I'm not saying you are) can get stuffed.

That said, obviously he's open to criticism.

D. Already consciously steering towards his sacking. :troll:

With all due respect, and I mean that, Mourinho can't be judged until he's had a full season and transfer window.

Anyone calling for his head before then (and I'm not saying you are) can get stuffed.

That said, obviously he's open to criticism.

You have become an infinitely more measured soul of late.

I do agree but I also think a man who has sealed templates for success surely cannot see a central midfield axis of Sissoko and Dier as one that can bring us success.

It's about giving us the confidence in the longer term that we began to lose in Pochettino.

Back
Top Bottom