Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (26th Dec) (12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have a feeling Mourinho will play Sessingnon for Son. Set up like this we will beat Brighton. Whether Jose can bare to live without one of his Portuguese speakers....cant see it.

Gazzaniga
Aurier Sanchez Alderweireld Vertonghen
N'dombele winks Sissoko
Dele Kane Sessingnon
No chance for that line up

Merry Christmas everyone one

3-1

What's the betting it's Dier/Sissoko in midfield and Aurier dominating our right flank.

He's played the same team in virtually every game. However Son's space is up for grabs. It has to be Ndombele surely?

What's the betting it's Dier/Sissoko in midfield and Aurier dominating our right flank.

He's played the same team in virtually every game. However Son's space is up for grabs. It has to be Ndombele surely?

Dier - Sissoko I feel will be our midfield again.
I could be wrong, but he seems set on that pairing, as if he has a point to prove.

They have one win in 7 (against the scum lol) they are a piss poor team and we should be twatting them.

We start Ndombele and Lo Celso in the CM and Sess on the left we should be ok. If we line up with Sissoko and Dier in CM I might just turn it off there
Id love to start some footBallers in the middle of the park

we are spurs after all ... we have some tradition in this respect

give some of the more gifted technicians a chance.

Glad not on Sky but on Amazon as do not want the biased Sky pundits getting another chance to have a go at us. Would expect the club will be speaking to supporters in the area the accusation is based to see if anyone can give any evidence of the allegation.
Just hope the players are over it and put in a performance.

Dier just signed a new contract so he's here to stay - like him or not. The one giynit afraid to tackle hard. Like Graham Roberts and Falco

Not much cause for optimism after yesterday's abject performance. It seems we aren't able to learn much from our defeats. Still expecting a win though.

Completely right.

Very frustrating, not because of anything other than having hope crushed.

Winning tomorrow will do little to lift my belief that this season is one completely of transition.

Back
Top Bottom