Tottenham Hotspur v APOEL Nicosia, Champions League - Matchday Six

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

would like to see edwards given a go in this but somehow i doubt it. his relationship with poch seems very frosty compared to a year ago when poch was hailing him as mini messi. now he just says he's not ready

Pochettino on comparing Marcus Edwards to Messi: "Maybe I made a mistake. I believed it was positive and he would take it in a positive way. When you are young, sometimes you need more time. We still trust in him that he can be important. It's up to him to show us and everyone at Tottenham that he deserves it. He need to work hard, like different players."

TL,DR - "Marcus is dead to me"

:pochsmirk:

What about Georgiou?

He looked like a bit of a talent to me... suprised he hasn't been on the bench coming on vs tired legs. He cab beat people one on one and has some pace I thought...

Lets let the press at least earn their money by generating stories out of conjecture and speculation, rather than doing their job for them eh chaps?

I actually think GKN has been decent, at least hes willing to take people on and have a pop. Id rather that and it not come off than do sod all

Back
Top Bottom