Tottenham Hotspur v APOEL Nicosia, Champions League - Matchday Six

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, yeh.... Just got back from the game... Really enjoyed my evening... Lots of positives to take from the game....

Shame some in here dont know how to enjoy a victory.... Poisonous wankers have put me in a right old mood...

Cunts would be better off supporting that shit show in Stratford.... No shortage of things to bitch and whine about down there.

Last edited:
Enjoy it tonight, those who are going. Am travelling back from Ireland after the funeral yesterday so won’t make it in time. Hopefully I will be able to watch it on telly. I need something to take my mind off everything for a little while & hopefully a vintage Spurs performance Will be the tonic.

Already have in the Rose thread. But are we really blaming fans for the air of distrust created by Danny Rose?

Is it really beyond the realms of comprehension why some us saw that and interpreted it the way we did?
No, I'm blaming fans for doing the media's bidding. Move on from the fucking interview already

“This is getting silly now. The manager said it was best I came off and I didn't want to come off. That was it. I’ve seen already that people are saying we exchanged words. There is no issue between me and the manager. There has never been an issue - and people trying to put stuff in the media is not welcomed.
For the last three-and-a-half years the manager has been my biggest fan. He’s given me nothing but love and respect. There is no issue. There never will be an issue. People need to stop this because it’s not welcomed.”

The only people opinions who matter in this are Danny Rose's, the best left wing back in the country, and Mauricio Pochettio's, the best manager in the country. The perma-outrage over an unwise interview six months ago in The Sun helps no one but our rivals

Sevilla or Porto for me, and not just because they're the easiest for me to get to!
200.gif

Everyone's been slagging Llorente for his performances to date

And he's proved tonight that he just needs to play against a team with defenders who play at his pace and he can really strut his stuff

wtf Rose just walking off?

embarrassing cunt.

at least KWP about to get minutes.
fucking hell Dele has been awful
Dembele really has lost it. Sad to see.

Arguably the best central midfielder in the league in 2015/2016
shocking from Llorente lol
N'Koudou is just shit isn't he?
Embarrassing from Dele..again.
Fuck me, Llorente actually scored a goal.
Some shocking passes so far.

Seriously - what would it take for this fanboy cunt Roma maggot cheating peice of shit turd to finally be flushed?

Every single match-thread he shits on

I'll be interested to see how Will Self approaches the game tonight... and in what surreal, sinister way he prepares his team!
fusiNByC.jpeg
images.list.co.uk_self-willf.jpg

So after the forum collectively shat the bed over Danny Rose, perhaps people might now like to admit they might have misread the situation...

I think he was more pissed at the fact that he had to get stitches and the guy who busted him open got nothing than at Poch.
But it's Danny Rose, so his audacity in breathing wrong will be slated, he'll be branded a traitor, and TFC's mob will have the rope and torches out.

It's funny, we talk about media bias, say he's a distraction, that the papers will look for every half-instance to frame it as a bust-up and for that he just needs to go. Tonight proved that maybe the papers are just feeding US what we want, as we clearly jump the gun before they even have a chance to print anything.

Danny stays. :dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom