Tottenham Hotspur v APOEL Nicosia, Champions League - Matchday Six

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reminiscent of the game against West Ham in the league cup here - dominant first half and now suddenly, we look gash.

Looks like the Sissok-o-meter is tilting back towards horrible. Last time I posted negative comments, I was verbally crucified.

WTF?
You and me both
I think if he goes a whole game without tripping over the ball or hitting the corner flag then he gets a ladder and goes back to maradona.
If he plays like he's alternately going from crack to sleeping pills then he gets a snake and reverts to Madonna.

Sanchez was foolish there. No need to take that risk.
Yeah, but what about the stupid pass from Winks when Foyth was pushed up in front of him.
Credit to Sanchez for coming over into the middle if you look where he was
Otherwise that bad ball by Winks would have been passed to Ponte and he’d have been through on goal and Sanchez having to run over to try and cut him off.

Back
Top Bottom