Tottenham Hotspur v APOEL Nicosia, Champions League - Matchday Six

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No mate they were being reactive to an image on a tv screen with no context, I'm merely saying can we wait for Poch to say there's an issue before trying to jump to conclusions. Okay the media circus was perpetuated by Rose, now what , are we going to continue to just help them push out a story at every chance they get, when we know its not based off any new Intel they may have and will only be based on his summer comments. Why cant we listen to our manager instead who has continuously stated he has no problem with danny, which is proven in the fact that he is being selected to play. We know if there was still an issue he would of been frozen out already, Pochs past dealings with bad apples tell us that.

I cant account for the twitter brigade as i dont go near it, but lets not gloss over the fact that the media are/were there, pencils sharpened; ready for their quotes come final whilstle.

...And yet again they got the soundbite they wanted.

I ask... Couldn't Rose just think before he speaks and omit any comments about being "unhappy" or similar in the spirit of putting this mess behind him...?

Blaming fans for the gutter nature of the mainstream tabloid media is a big stretch imo.

Luckily enough for you, those media professionals put all the good bits in to a digestible package called a 'Highlights reel' - watch that. :adethumbup:

Doesn't really tell me how well our defense did if I watch a 5 min highlight reel showing us attacking, does it? Highlight reels, as you'd expect, take out a good 95% of the game. Even the trivial boring stuff can give you vital information e.g. did we press high? How high was our line? Etc.

Back
Top Bottom