Tottenham Hotspur v APOEL Nicosia, Champions League - Matchday Six

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’d only rest Eriksen, Vertonghen and Kane, use them if necessary. We can’t risk an injury to a centre half at the moment, and we need Kane and Eriksen for the weekend. Maybe start Son up top, or have Son and Dele off of Llorente.

Kane will play, he wants to fill his boots and be the CL Golden boot winner. This is a good opportunity to get his form back.

I agree eriksen should be rested.

Son and winks should start

Originally thought we should go for complete rotation, but I think we need a confidence boost. Play all the big hitters and lets try and smash them.

Originally thought we should go for complete rotation, but I think we need a confidence boost. Play all the big hitters and lets try and smash them.
The big hitters look physically and mentally drained so far in the last two weeks. Hope they've recovered their spirit somewhat.

Mustn't struggle with this game. Needs a good performance and result . Poch must get the balance right. Rest one or two players Eriksen - Dier . Give Llorente a full game. COYS

Can only see this game going one of 3 ways

When am I going on the podcast to add a bit of professionalism?

You should do your own.... I'll be the dumb one that understands less than you if you like... (The 'Merson' role).

"Furball's-Footy-Fuckery" has a nice ring to it... Happy to produce/engineer to take the weight from a budding superstar such as yourself as long as there's room for me on those mighty coat-tails of yours.

Last edited:
would like to see edwards given a go in this but somehow i doubt it. his relationship with poch seems very frosty compared to a year ago when poch was hailing him as mini messi. now he just says he's not ready

Back
Top Bottom