Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t understand why Conte has decided to stop using the Son/Kane dynamic from previous seasons. Even Mourinho knew this would be the key to any success here.

I see Son picking the ball up on the halfway line and just think…what the fuck are we doing? Get him up top, preying on through passes from Kane. That’s how he gets goals. This rubbish with him dropping off and getting involved in build up against a parked defence is utterly pointless. How can he score goals if he is not getting the ball close to the goal?

But overplaying Kane, Son, Hojbjerg and Perisic is showing up tonight. Awfully drab stuff.

Absolutely.

He's played over 3000 minutes this season when we had Skipp, Bissouma (and recently Sarr) who were more than capable to step in so he could have a rest.

He looks nackered.

They don't go onto the pitch to win. They just go out there to kick a ball around. Not good enough. And they're not good enough.

Skipp's trying, the rest are just lazy cunts.

I want to ask our fans to create an amazing atmosphere. We have a big opportunity and we have to feel the whole environment, the players, the staff and especially the fans staying together from the start until the end. Then, at the final whistle, don’t have regrets.” - Antonio Conte

Instead of worrying about what the fans need to do, set the fuckin team up right, make changes when you should, drop players who are not performing and do your job to give the fans something to sing about. You’ve got about 10 minutes to that Antonio, so go and earn your money.

I don’t understand why Conte has decided to stop using the Son/Kane dynamic from previous seasons. Even Mourinho knew this would be the key to any success here.

I see Son picking the ball up on the halfway line and just think…what the fuck are we doing? Get him up top, preying on through passes from Kane. That’s how he gets goals. This rubbish with him dropping off and getting involved in build up against a parked defence is utterly pointless. How can he score goals if he is not getting the ball close to the goal?
He's the most stubborn, and seemingly the dumbest, manager I've seen in a long time. He's been doing this for over a season and a half and despite being proven wrong multiple times.

The experiment has been run, the results are in, but the cunt won't give it up.

Back
Top Bottom