Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing surprises me about that half at all. Anyone who thought we'd come out the blocks, firing, get the crowd pumped up, etc, was quite frankly deluding themselves.

We are a poor, poor team with zero imagination or creativity.

That was just a disgraceful half

I hate everyone and everything currently associated with this football club

The players wage thieves, owners criminals, coaching staff frauds, fans clients, FUCK THE LOT OF YOU

I hate all of you

I genuinely think he'll be more suited against Italian opposition....
He absolutely thrived in Serie A... I think tonight is the perfect time (and oppo) to rediscover his Serie A form from previous seasons....

Then again, the fuck do I know?
...seems I was wrong!
I know fuck all!

Emerson is putting in a shift, obviously the attacking quality isn't there but he's putting the effort you'd expect in a big game.

Lots of things have been done wrong with this squad, staff, team. But overplaying Kane, Son, Hojbjerg and Perisic is showing up tonight. Kulusevski has not been good, the difference in his level shows how good a job was done by the coaching staff last season.
Fascinating how it's tailed off. Awfully drab stuff tonight, in our biggest game of the season.

Back
Top Bottom