Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Toby is world class.......but did anyone see Sanchez, Dier and Jan cope like it was nothing last night...?

:pochsmirk:

The central midfield speaks for itself so no loss there either.

Ive heard we lack depth though
:dembelefingers:

Toby is world class.......but did anyone see Sanchez, Dier and Jan cope like it was nothing last night...?

:pochsmirk:

The central midfield speaks for itself so no loss there either.

Ive heard we lack depth though
:dembelefingers:

Seriously, who would have thought that we'd lose one of the best CB's in all of Europe and we can just proceed like it never happened. We really are in a pretty special time for this club.

Also, what an inspired signing Sanchez is. I still can't believe how easily and well he's slotted into the club.

A year is the minimum we can hope for in these scenarios

I've said it before I swear our medical team ran by the spawn of Harold Shipman, we can turn a papercut into a career threatening injury

Strange. When I said similar I got a load of disagrees and the resident doctor having a go because "we don't know what goes on behind the scenes"

But I agree. Our "weeks out" turn into months.

Not for much longer...

Could see that coming a mile off, Dele too.

So Sanchez, Tripp's, Dier (I wonder if he gets minutes, they have just called up Micheal Keane??), Vertonghen, Aurire, Eriksen(???), Son (???), Rose which is actually good news as he needs minutes, Sissoko. I think these are the only players playing these friendlies and those with question marks I have no idea if they have games.

So Sanchez, Tripp's, Dier (I wonder if he gets minutes, they have just called up Micheal Keane??), Vertonghen, Aurire, Eriksen(???), Son (???), Rose which is actually good news as he needs minutes, Sissoko. I think these are the only players playing these friendlies and those with question marks I have no idea if they have games.

Eriksen's gotta play 2 World Cup play off games in quick succession, so he's the biggest concern as they're gonna be intensive games.

Pretty sure Denmark are playing.

Back
Top Bottom