Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could see that coming a mile off, Dele too.

So Sanchez, Tripp's, Dier (I wonder if he gets minutes, they have just called up Micheal Keane??), Vertonghen, Aurire, Eriksen(???), Son (???), Rose which is actually good news as he needs minutes, Sissoko. I think these are the only players playing these friendlies and those with question marks I have no idea if they have games.

Indeed. A lot of those guys i'm pleased to see get call ups and/or gametime tbh.

Eriksen, Vert & Dier are the remaining biggies as they are ever presents for us in what are thin positions currently. Tho, IMO we have managed to protect our 3 most pressing concerns as is (5 if u count Toby & Dembele) and the timing of this int. break is proving fantastic for us.

Let the rest of our prem oppo bash themselves up fighting for their worldcup squad spots... Our boys will just walk straight back into the first XI anyway!

:allitongue:

:kanegoal:

:dierno:

[Insert Harry Winks debut goal face]

:pochsmirk::dembelefingers::tobyarm:

Indeed. A lot of those guys i'm pleased to see get call ups and/or gametime tbh.

Eriksen, Vert & Dier are the remaining biggies as they are ever presents for us in what are thin positions currently. Tho, IMO we have managed to protect our 3 most pressing concerns as is (5 if u count Toby & Dembele) and the timing of this int. break is proving fantastic for us.

Let the rest of our prem oppo bash themselves up fighting for their worldcup squad spots... Our boys will just walk straight back into the first XI anyway!

:allitongue:

:kanegoal:

:dierno:

[Insert Harry Winks debut goal face]

:pochsmirk::dembelefingers::tobyarm:
It would appear we are not the only ones, so many players are pulling out with injury niggles it renders these games a farce.

It would appear we are not the only ones, so many players are pulling out with injury niggles it renders these games a farce.

"bbb...bb...but these are Prestige Friendlies!!!"

:deledoubt:

Cue: Brazil and Germany sending out their 3rd string; being unrecognizable from those which start in Russia.

Citeh away 16th Dec the key one here. I'll still be confident if we can put out

Back 3 Dier DavSan Verts

MF 2 of Vic Moose and Winksy

If we get through this unscathed it really will prove the strength of our squad compared to last season. Our form fell off a cliff when Toby was injured last year.

Back
Top Bottom