THFC vs Wigwam Athletic (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bale boss games?! He hasn't bossed a game for a long, long, long time! Most of the time these days he's ineffective and invisible

I didn't think bale was invisible today. Yeah, he was ineffective, but Wigan was triple teaming him. And he did score and create the deflection on the OG. Really needed Dempsey or Defoe to step up which didn't happen.

our point blank refusal to move the fucking ball FORWARD
Sam, you make it out to be as if we were playing against ourselves... It's a game of two teams.
Wigan were playing like there's no tomorrow, fighting for every ball, defending for their lives, and somehow found a way to make us look like donkeys for most of the game...
Of course, not having proper (effective) striker/attacking players doesn't help either.

Where did all these assholes come from?

It's like Piers morgan fucked a bunch of prostitutes 20 years ago without safety and all their babies turned out to be spurs fans

Who the fock are you talki
Where did all these assholes come from?

It's like Piers morgan fucked a bunch of prostitutes 20 years ago without safety and all their babies turned out to be spurs fans

Who are the assholes that your referring to ?

What made you assume I was talking about you?

Are you an asshole?

No idea. Again. Im not here to call other spurs supporters the likes of cunt, asshole, trolls and any other personal attack of a forum member

Just here to drop a POV and have some spurs banter

So who's the asshole that you speak of ?

If BAE has been sub par I think we'll have to create a new term which describes Naughton. He's a deer in headlights, afraid to attack, no positioning and cannot cross for toffee. Any ideas? I'm going for 'hopeless'

Lol. Ya know it

#birds

U an eagles fan

Does it look like i'm an eagles fan?
Eagle.jpg

I'm a fucking Spurs fan
f66947979822e4f6defaef3e11dee53a.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom