THFC vs Wigwam Athletic (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't forget

A bit of Revenge factor in play for the THFC

Too much pride to let Wigan take 4 out of 6. Not going near that dreaded D-word

I think Dempsey should start and will start. I can't see why he should be dropped.
What did you think of his general play and contribution against City, beyond the goal?
From a personal perspective, I thought he was pretty poor and should have been hooked, and then he pops up and scores. I have long said I would have Defoe in the side as long as he scores, so I guess I'll have to extend the same criteria to Clint. However the chances of him ever replicating the goal JD scored are remote, so we will have to thank him for grinding out the goals that he does.
I just wish he didn't look as awkward or ham fisted, whenever the ball was in his possession.

Back
Top Bottom