THFC vs Wigwam Athletic (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

pT8tjO9.jpg

It was so annoying seeing Holtby running around like a headless chicken trying to win back the ball all on his lonesome, with no one else helping. We need to show more energy as a team to close down the opposition and win the ball. Instead we have some people dropping off, some people pressing and some people just standing still, and so we end up disjointed and giving away so much space to opposing forwards to run at our back line.

So next game you'd rather Livermore, Siggy and Ade. While the middle option is agreeable, until next season they're the best we've got.

The answer is fucking yes. But actually I'd probably exchange Lennon and Holtby starting alongside Dembele.

As much as Adebayor has contributed to premature thinning of my hair - he at least adds SOMETHING.

Did u watch the game????

The answer is fucking yes. But actually I'd probably exchange Lennon and Holtby starting alongside Dembele.

As much as Adebayor has contributed to premature thinning of my hair - he at least adds SOMETHING.

Did u watch the game????
Honestly I didn't watch the game, I listened to it, and looking down at my laptop there is alot hair that has been pulled out.

I'm buying the DVD of that game. If only for our goals:gazza2:
Wigan had 16 fans at their stadium today also. More people on the Spurs bench.
What does everyone think of Hudd's performance?
All credit to Wigan for putting in an unpretty but gritty high pressure performance. Bale and Defoe had no time to turn, completely crowded, also pitch looked a bit bobbly, not an excuse just an observation.
Probably a decent point in the cold light of day. Wigan are our kryptonite:vdvhmm:

Back
Top Bottom