THFC vs Wigwam Athletic (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At times Wigan looked like they had 14 players, 3 around bale, 3 around Dembele, they just wanted it more and we couldnt find the space, disappointing performance, but like Basel, we arent getting Beat very often at all, the extra points hopefully add up

After all this is Tottenham you know it will be who wins chelsea game finishes Champions league, will probably go to last kick of season, we own the back pages whether 3rd or 13th in the league

COYS keep going

To be fair, relegation sides are always harder at the end of the season,mostly because it's the time they suddenley wake up and think "shit, we've run out of time".

Also to be fair a draw when we just werent in the game at all second half is a decent result.

Not saying we shouldnt have done better, but considering we looked set to lose...

As long as Woolwich don't win tomorrow it is still all in our own hands.

I am hoping it comes down to a straight shootout at Stamford Bridgeski, AVB against his old club. Stuff dreams are made of?

That was always going to be one of the harder games all season. Stoke having won will have less to play for, Southampton showed today that they may be taking their feet off the gas. Sunderland, if they win another game will be safe. As for Chelsea; AVBs finest hour. All we need is United to do what they do best as we've got this!

Some days, uuuh, futtebal... it, uuuh, makes me feel the sadness of the heart. You know the kind? A deep burn, gnawing at the soul. Today is one of those days. I shall now go watch the sunset and write a poem for my love, Tottenham Hotspur. Let her know that even though the future looks grim at the moment, I'll be back next time, right there by her side... *cue incessant sobbing*

Back
Top Bottom