Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Beat Everton & lose to city would still be a decent return. I am still not convinced by Everton. I think they are a bit soft but with a few talented individuals who can score out of nothing really. So I hope we take the game to them.
Idk what I want from that City game tbh.

If we lose I'd like to see us be at least either defensively solid or trying to be adventurous

I expect a park the bus and it'll be a question of how long we can go before someone makes a mistake.

We need to go all out to beat Everton - I think we will, they are overrated imo.

Accept the defeat to City, rest a few players and get men behind the ball see what we can do. We will get our revenge in the final.

We seem to have their number for some reason I can't quite work out.

They are shit scared of Son.
Still laugh now when we knocked them out of CL. All celebrated when sterling scored and then VAR came in. Played in league a few months later and VAR again. Good clip on youtube tottenham fans after game singing VAR my lord and really wound them up.

Ask your pal Billy...

Fortunately, back in the day, when we got on, 57 Varieties told me he was all mouth and used to hang around with a tough Tottenham lot but never actually did much.

Which makes sense.
Still waiting....

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Lets not kid ourselves it was only west brom. Still mistakes in team today and jose well and truly on sack radar. Everton away in cup this week and then city away.
Exactly, our fans are getting carried away agaist "no hopers".

Our aim should be the top 4, every season, we are back to reality in our next two matches, I just want to play attacking football, if he resorts back to the shite the last few weeks agaist Everton, i drive him myself to Portugal

Is it really though?
Forget today but I don't enjoy watching us play we have no plan and we look awful. last week was far worse than Poch at his lowest.
Far worse than Porch at his lowest? Nah.

His lowest was that 3-0 loss to Brighton which was on par with, or worse, than what we've seen the past couple weeks. That was a truly horrific match.

Back
Top Bottom