Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Weird thing to fixate on. Definitely projecting.
Less time on whatsapp Hotspurpaul Hotspurpaul might find yourself a partner. Be a nice change from microwave meals in front of the telly eh?
It's not microwave meals for Pauline, it's...

Search results for query: noodle | The Fighting Cock - Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs) Forum

giphy.gif

You're a middle aged man backing up your middle aged mate on a spurs forum cos he asked for help on whatsapp after embarassing himself.
Then you guys celebrated information which was commonly known and literally provided a few pages back like it was a top find and deep burn.
You're also embarassing yourself. Gifs and billyboy saying he's laughing won't change that pal.
Fella, sorry i mean kick her in the sponge, you have this weird phobla of people being a bit older. Are you scared of ageing or something? You seem to take the piss out of anyone even over the age of 30. Have you no older relatives?! With a bit of luck you may be older one day. Yes it happens to everyone amazingly.

Last edited:
The forum chose it to be funny. I was a good sport to be funny. It offended people so I changed it.
VS
You were being malicious and using it as an insult.

You're trying to save face but you're too much of a dumbarse.
The funny thing is, you just know he's going back to the WhatsApp group going ''what do I say now, lads?!''.

Don’t know if that ironic but personally I think he picked a good team and gave some players that deserved a chance a start and they delivered.

Plus our forwards found the net before WBA did and for a second.
Jose has done this exact same thing in other games and been let down by Champo finishing.
Today, like Leeds, the players killed the game.

Too many people who feel they know a lot about football are too obsessed with the theory that not winning means you played poorly and didn’t create a thing.

Same people see a good win and then slam it because it was only WBA
"It was only West Brom"

New Variant Winks Syndrome

I think if jose wants to get back in good books is beat everton in cup in midweek and a mourinho masterclass against city. Thursdays match v chelsea did a lot of damage to fans confidence. Atm im thinking he will be gone end of season unless we get top 4 and trophy.

A win and so only 78 pages and no appearance of the anti levy & Mourinho and other Doom & Gloom threads.
Good to see Kane back but why did he have to play 90 mins?
Much better but it was only WBA. Liked that we played with only 1 holding player in midfield and need to do so more often against better teams but not M City away.
Kane missed 2 and Son 1 but at least they both got on the score sheet in 2nd half. We still are not pressing for another goal when ahead. I know WBA started to throw players forward but with a 2 goal cushion we should throw more players forward ourselves. Whilst both the goals WBA scored were off side it was just such a massive warning not to close up shop.
Cautiously happier tonight.
Hey, malc, who these anti Levy boys you referring to?

:dude:

Back
Top Bottom