Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ask your pal Billy...

Fortunately, back in the day, when we got on, 57 Varieties told me he was all mouth and used to hang around with a tough Tottenham lot but never actually did much.
V
Which makes sense jsense.
Lol I do remember billyboy being very excitable when it comes to firms and hooligans and all that childish shit. Sad old man, his mind never left school days.

He does love exposing his low intelligence. Speaking of which were you here when he got trolled by a muslim twitter comedian?
The guy literally said he was going to do the "muslim conversion doctor bit" or something along those lines and then in the next post (still leaving the one where he said what he was gona do up on his timeline) he pretended to be a Muslim doctor reciting arabic words over patients which would make them muslim lmao.
Billyboy believed it and shared it here hahah. Billy also added that it was a high ranking doctor. Nowhere did the troll post say that. It's almost as if billy wanted to get across the idea that they're infiltrating and ascending. Gullible dumb arse islamaphobic twat.

Lol I do remember billyboy being very excitable when it comes to firms and hooligans and all that childish shit. Sad old man, his mind never left school days.

He does love exposing his low intelligence. Speaking of which were you here when he got trolled by a muslim twitter comedian?
The guy literally said he was going to do the "muslim conversion doctor bit" or something along those lines and then in the next post (still leaving the one where he said what he was gona do up on his timeline) he pretended to be a Muslim doctor reciting arabic words over patients which would make them muslim lmao.
Billyboy believed it and shared it here hahah. Billy also added that it was a high ranking doctor. Nowhere did the troll post say that. It's almost as if billy wanted to get across the idea that they're infiltrating and ascending. Gullible dumb arse islamaphobic twat.
Hahaha no way?!

Where was this?!

Why do you feel the need to lie??? the convo started on Thursday in the Dele Alli thread(the Brighton game had already happened). I said from the beginning we haven't created enough chances the last 2 games and you agreed yet you still felt the need to argue...despite agreeing loool

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/dele.13267/page-643

Ok sorry, fair enough then you agree with me then we created enough to beat Palace, Fulham and Liverpool away then and also created chances v Wolves and that by comfortably beating Leeds, Sheff Utd and WBA (plus three cup games where we scored 12) our problem isn’t that we don’t create in games, it’s that we have squandered chances too often.

And that Chelsea, Brighton, Liverpool home and Leicester were not the norm, as they were in the minority of that group of games we didn’t create enough to win.

Sweet

No comeback Mate.. It's over ..you got ended.
It's funny you wish to use my last username as a point.
I said I'd change it if any women didn't like it.
Mrs P said she didn't. Instead of saying use the forum functions I changed it to not offend a nice person and poster.
Whereas you doubled down on wanting to use vile shit as an insult, something which people on the forum may be affected by or friends/family.
Should have said stopped and moved on.

You lot couldn't leave me alone if you wanted to.

Literally started a Whatsapp group to try bin me.

I own you all. You're dogs on my lead.

P.s. If I was on the spectrum, wouldn't that make you attacking a disabled person? I mean, Paul...sheesh.

First racism, now this.
Please post racism??????

Oh and i said probably on the spectrum, i don't know for sure. I then said if so we should leave you alone. Can you not read?...
...don't answer that.

Ok sorry, fair enough then you agree with me then we created enough to beat Palace, Fulham and Liverpool away then and also created chances v Wolves and that by comfortably beating Leeds, Sheff Utd and WBA (plus three cup games where we scored 12) our problem isn’t that we don’t create in games, it’s that we have squandered chances too often.

And that Chelsea, Brighton, Liverpool home and Leicester were not the norm, as they were in the minority of that group of games we didn’t create enough to win.

Sweet
I do not agree that we created enough chances against Wolves. I think you have definitely exaggerated the chances we created in that game.

in regards to this season we didn't create enough chances in (league games only):

Everton home, Burnley away, WBA away, Chelski away (although good result but we are talking purely about chances created), Leicester home, Wolves away, Liverpool home, Brighton away, Chelski home.

That's 9 games imo we have not created much at all. Fortunately we managed to win a couple of them but performance wise in terms of chances created not a lot.

Not as close as me and yours.

200.gif

:balescream:
Like you'd know what to do with it!!

:levylol:
You probably think it's just to piss through.

I do not agree that we created enough chances against Wolves. I think you have definitely exaggerated the chances we created in that game.

in regards to this season we didn't create enough chances in (league games only):

Everton home, Burnley away, WBA away, Chelski away (although good result but we are talking purely about chances created), Leicester home, Wolves away, Liverpool home, Brighton away, Chelski home.

That's 9 games imo we have not created much at all. Fortunately we managed to win a couple of them but performance wise in terms of chances created not a lot.
How weird you didn’t include City

Back
Top Bottom