Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think if jose wants to get back in good books is beat everton in cup in midweek and a mourinho masterclass against city. Thursdays match v chelsea did a lot of damage to fans confidence. Atm im thinking he will be gone end of season unless we get top 4 and trophy.
Let's just say 11 games ago we were 6 points clear of city and now they're 14 points ahead. 11 games. Doesn't look pretty. So nothing less than what you suggest will be acceptable, and even then it's purely a band -aid until Mourinho has shown he can inspire our lads to put a sustained performance in again. One decent game against championship standard WBA - fun though it was - convinces me of nothing.

A win and so only 78 pages and no appearance of the anti levy & Mourinho and other Doom & Gloom threads.
Good to see Kane back but why did he have to play 90 mins?
Much better but it was only WBA. Liked that we played with only 1 holding player in midfield and need to do so more often against better teams but not M City away.
Kane missed 2 and Son 1 but at least they both got on the score sheet in 2nd half. We still are not pressing for another goal when ahead. I know WBA started to throw players forward but with a 2 goal cushion we should throw more players forward ourselves. Whilst both the goals WBA scored were off side it was just such a massive warning not to close up shop.
Cautiously happier tonight.
I agree he should have taken off kane. But its clear jose only trust's a handful of players so they get over played. With bale & vinicius it means kane & son should be rested more. But he has very little faith in either.

Oooh, exciting, an internet football forum first!

There's gonna be a real-world Toe-to-Toe!

¡¡¡Plenty of claret!!!
Ha, if only.

Think this is now the 6th member of their group to make such a threat.

No dramas yet.

giphy.gif

I agree he should have taken off kane. But its clear jose only trust's a handful of players so they get over played. With bale & vinicius it means kane & son should be rested more. But he has very little faith in either.
They have both been poo.

The drop off when Kane leaves the pitch is too big. We could easily surrender a 2 goal lead in 10 mins.

I think if jose wants to get back in good books is beat everton in cup in midweek and a mourinho masterclass against city. Thursdays match v chelsea did a lot of damage to fans confidence. Atm im thinking he will be gone end of season unless we get top 4 and trophy.
I think 1 or the other buys him another year.

They have both been poo.

The drop off when Kane leaves the pitch is too big. We could easily surrender a 2 goal lead in 10 mins.
Can't blame jose for feeling that way. Just sad we never feel safe with leads unless all our best players are out there.
On the flip side, players can't find form if they rarely play.

Back
Top Bottom