Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell people. Have a day off and enjoy what is left of the weekend.

We won 2-0. That's an extra 3 points to get us towards top 4.

We move on to the next game. No point dwelling on who the opposition were.
Liverpool and City couldn't beat them at home. We got the job done today and that's all that matters.

There's enough shit going on in the world and you lot are arguing about winning 2-0.

We know we aren't setting the world alight with our performances and so there are bound to be periods where we look vulnerable. Last time I checked we lost 3 on the bounce so not exactly playing like Brazil in the 70s. The next 2 games will be harder, everyone knows that. Let's assess each game as it comes.

What a mess, everyone pissed off with something, this is the point I made earlier this week, in these shitty times, footballs complete chaos is not a place to come for any sort of respite

Just take care of yourselves hopefully our lives will return to normal soon

We are in this together

Focus on the shit exclusively , and everything will be shit
giphy.gif

I enjoyed today
I didn’t enjoy Brighton

Focus on the shit exclusively , and everything will be shit

Just focus on the good and everything will be good? Spare me the fortune cookie philosophy Sammy.

We can all suck each off because we beat the shittest team in the league and pretend that's the problems solved, or, aim to eradicate the Brighton's and have more today's by improving our strategy and/or the person responsible for that strategy.

What a mess, everyone pissed off with something, this is the point I made earlier this week, in these shitty times, footballs complete chaos is not a place to come for any sort of respite

Just take care of yourselves hopefully our lives will return to normal soon

We are in this together
What this utter cunt said

:troll:

:dierpochhug: You know I love you Mensipops

Just focus on the good and everything will be good? Spare me the fortune cookie philosophy Sammy.

We can all suck each off because we beat the shittest team in the league and pretend that's the problems solved, or, aim to eradicate the Brighton's and have more today's by improving our strategy and/or the person responsible for that strategy.
Or

Acknowledge both the good and bad.
Simple eh

I thoroughly enjoyed the match, I thought we played well. Lovely to see us pass the ball properly again. Everyone played pretty well I thought, but big Redknapp style hugs to Hojberg, Lamela and (to a slightly lesser extent) Moura, who were all fantastic. Kane and Sonny scoring.

Glad everybody else is focusing on the positives and was as entertained as I was.

:sonhmm:
In my humble and slightly cock eyed opinion we need these two, Lamella and Lucas in the team, they are willing to run at teams. Every team has that, except us, someone who will get in their faces and wind them up too. A step in the right direction today but not too sure about Everton

Back
Top Bottom