The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well something's got a bearing on the quality of players Man Utd can sign. Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Ashley Young... I could go on.
They have signed Internationals for their replacements (when they were in CL) for big bucks, they were shit though, nothing to do with cl footy

Only two things matter to me:

1. We secure top four
2. Woolwich return to the EL

Any further success we have in the CL would just be a bonus.

Come on! We are in the semi final! Against a team who are equal to us and is capable of winning against!

Reaching the final should be the target we should be aiming for. From there on, who knows! Didn’t we upset one of the favourites in Man City!

WInning the CL is no longer a dream but a reality! This is where we belongs!

Let's be frank here.

We're a completely spent force physically and mentally. Only a total fluke saved our blushes in an utterly asleep performance against Brighton. We're about to be thrashed by Ajax over the two legs. And if we need anything from that final day game against Everton, we're going to miss out on top four, tilting the club over a very frightening cliff edge.

We can piss and moan about whose fault all of that is when the time comes, but those are the bare realities.

Just pray that Bournemouth are customarily generous, and that that proves to be enough I guess. 14/1 on us missing top four was an absolute joke before this game, ugh, why is sports betting not legal in the US!?

Dread to think what’s happening on ours now
Used to make fun other forums because of the kneejerk and overreactions that they would put up after a defeat, but good god some here today have been something else. Melting after one defeat and I have seen EVERY player (except Hugo maybe) get bashed at least once today... If this season hasn't taught us to not overreact, in either victory or defeat, no season ever will.

We need to win at Bournemouth. We’ve lost our last 5 away league matches and 8 of our last 9 in all competitions. Should we be confident about that ?
Let’s hope that Leicester can do a job for us this weekend . Not sure what’s best from the United- Chelsea game.

We need to win at Bournemouth. We’ve lost our last 5 away league matches and 8 of our last 9 in all competitions. Should we be confident about that ?
Let’s hope that Leicester can do a job for us this weekend . Not sure what’s best from the United- Chelsea game.
United win/draw. If we win one game, that means United can't catch us even if they win all 3 of their remaining games.

Let's be frank here.

We're a completely spent force physically and mentally. Only a total fluke saved our blushes in an utterly asleep performance against Brighton. We're about to be thrashed by Ajax over the two legs. And if we need anything from that final day game against Everton, we're going to miss out on top four, tilting the club over a very frightening cliff edge.

We can piss and moan about whose fault all of that is when the time comes, but those are the bare realities.

Just pray that Bournemouth are customarily generous, and that that proves to be enough I guess. 14/1 on us missing top four was an absolute joke before this game, ugh, why is sports betting not legal in the US!?
You should give the team talk on Tuesday before the Ajax Champions league Semi final...... Jeez....

Back
Top Bottom