The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We'll be ok. Bournemouth have virtually a whole team out injured, not even sure they've got a fit full back left, and they're well known beach dwellers this time of year, and Everton will probably have nothing to play for by the time of our game

We'll be ok. Bournemouth have virtually a whole team out injured, not even sure they've got a fit full back left, and they're well known beach dwellers this time of year, and Everton will probably have nothing to play for by the time of our game
Hope so, but wouldn't put my house on it!

Hope so, but wouldn't put my house on it!

Nor me.

I kind of expected today to be very difficult and it was.

A United win tomorrow makes our task reasonably easy in that one win will do it.

Still under our control whatever tomorrow's scores and then remember both Woolwich and Chelsea have games tomorrow then Thursday then Sunday then Thursday then Sunday again.

Shattered is putting it mildly.

I hate those sort of odds, as if we don't make it, then we really won't recover and Spursey will raise it's ugly head again.

Spursy would be 2 draws in the last 2 games and finishing 5th, after only drawing once in the preceding 36 matches. Bournemouth and Everton might be on the beach, but we’re not exactly oozing free-flowing football and unlocking well-marshaled defences.

Anyways, what will be will be. I’m sure Levy’s not too worried as his spreadsheet’s based on a Europa League finish and anything beyond that is just gravy :pochrolleyes:

Us right now.

giphy.gif

I think us, Woolwich and Chelski have all been listening to The Hood for too long.

After all being in the CL is not the be all and end all that people think,
It doesn't attract players
It doesn't allow us to keep players
And the money involved isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Much better to be in the EL 'cos we could win that if Poch takes it seriously and plays our 1st team twice a week for the whole season !

Woolwich are utterly shit, even after our terrible performance yesterday they make us look good.

Leicester aren't even in second gear and they are dominating them all over the pitch, it would be embarrassing to see these scummy twats in the CL and even more embarrassing if they finish above us.

Back
Top Bottom