The Mighty Spurs Vs. Everton .KO - 5th March 1:30 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch being cagey about kane , alderwiereld and vertonghen, i assume all 3 wont be out ...but what if?

-------jassen------'---
Son--Eriksen -Ali
-Wanyama-dembele
Davies-Wim-Dier -Walker

Massive performance now.

Man Utd and Woolwich have both dropped points and now both sit outside of the Champions League places. It really is time to create even more distance. We can go 7 points clear of Man Utd and 6 points clear of Woolwich, which with near on 10 games left can be crucial, especially as we have both to play at home this season both in the last 2 games at White Hart Lane too.

This is a great opportunity to put some pressure on the oil riggers, the dippers, manure and arse. The chavs pretty much needed a complete implosion to mess up where they are so it boils down to the other five clubs 'coming up the rear'.

If we start slow then it could well be a long afternoon as the fat dutch waiter has been doing all right so far in his tenure for the toffs, unbeaten in eight or nine games I think I read somewhere?

Pochettino is surely pulling a fast one with regards to Kane, Alderweireld and Vertonghen, I'm not falling for that one (and I don't think the fat dutch waiter is either)

Lloris
Dier Alderweireld Vertonghen
Walker Wanyama Dembele Not Rose
Alli Kane Eriksen

Vorm, Wimmer, Carter-Vickers, Winks, N'Koudou, Son, Janssen

No room for Sissoko because well, there are only eighteen places (although Levy probably has some sway over whether or not he is included to save face). Here's hoping Edwards can replace him next season...

A whole week off, it feels strange. Must get a result especally as Chavs could lose against WHU on Monday ( anything is posdible). Its prossibly blind faith but I still believe its possible- you have to.

A whole week off, it feels strange. Must get a result especally as Chavs could lose against WHU on Monday ( anything is posdible). Its prossibly blind faith but I still believe its possible- you have to.

I also think West Ham could really get something. Carroll always causes them problems and they are going to be up for this, they've got a pretty good record against Chelsea, or so it seems anyway. I don't think they would win but a draw isn't out of the realms of possibility and if we can make up any points on them it would be incredible.

Feels weird playing BEFORE a team in first place for once.

I am not too enthralled with these early KOs. Usually makes the atmosphere weird and end in draws for us.
Not used to us being this consistently good losing a handful of games per season .
Still feel shit scared every game we play that the old Spurs will rear its ugly head and fuck it up.
A win tomorrow will do them the world of good. I think it would be the first time we took advantage of the results, will do wonders for the mentality.
I hope they are all not dwelling on this fact, like at City and Liverpool, and we fail to turn up.
Let them get a foothold early on we will be in trouble. Have to impose ourselves on them, not give them any time on the ball and put it out of reach by 70 mins. By this time they will be fucked..

Any team in the league would be shit without their best two CBs, their best striker and another two first 11 players (rose and lamela). If they're all out then there's really not much we can do. Injuries have been a curse this season

I also think West Ham could really get something. Carroll always causes them problems and they are going to be up for this, they've got a pretty good record against Chelsea, or so it seems anyway. I don't think they would win but a draw isn't out of the realms of possibility and if we can make up any points on them it would be incredible.

Feels weird playing BEFORE a team in first place for once.

Isn't this what football is all about-hope. We seem to do a lot of hope with Tottenham, one day they will deliver. First we must beat Everton then we can look ahead.

Any team in the league would be shit without their best two CBs, their best striker and another two first 11 players (rose and lamela). If they're all out then there's really not much we can do. Injuries have been a curse this season
Yes - although Rose and Alderweireld are the two for me. yes we will struggle with 4 or 5 out , just Kane or Vert we we still be strong. Lamela ive seem to have forgotten about.

Think I'm going to drive down. Anyone recommend someher to park up? I'll probably be coming off the m25 at the a10. Thinking about parking and hopping on train for a few stops. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom