The mighty Spurs v West Ham. 12.30 K.O - 27th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

'West Ham certainly have the ability to beat us or anyone, gap between the teams in terms of ability is the smallest it’s been for a few years.'

:angryscouser:

Its not their cup final but they really really really really want to be the first team to win at NWHL.........(or failing that, just score a goal).

Moaning about an alcohol ban as well...after being all hard and smashing up the toilets in the away end every season.

To be honest the only thing that really surprises me is that they haven't written a book about it

'Thirty Years Undefecated'

Its not their cup final but they really really really really want to be the first team to win at NWHL.........(or failing that, just score a goal).

Moaning about an alcohol ban as well...after being all hard and smashing up the toilets in the away end every season.

To be honest the only thing that really surprises me is that they haven't written a book about it

'Thirty Years Undefecated'
Euuuuu..you could go viral doing that

In fairness they were unlucky not to get something against Man U.

But we should be able to pick them off.

Lloris
KWP Alde Jan Davies
Wanyama Dier
Lucas Dele Eriksen
Son

Full strength for this. Pick up 3 points.

Full strength for Ajax, then rotate for Bournemouth
This is the United that just lost 4-0 to Everton! :levyeyes:

Call me crazy but with Ajax on Tuesday I really wouldn't be against seeing the likes of Foyth, Sanchez, Skipp, Dier & Janssen starting this one.

I know it's always one game at a time but It's Ajax in the semi finals of the Champions League & we go into it without Kane, Sonny or Sissoko. For me I want fresh legs for that one and as long as we have a shit hot bench, I'd be alight seeing 5 I've mentioned get a game from the off. Feel free to pelt me with abuse, but I would understand the thinking behind selections like this.

Last edited:
Expect the team to look more like last Saturday's league match re MC. With Foyth, Sanchez, Davies and Dier playing. If any of the injured players fit they will be on bench with view for a role re Ajax. I think Spammers will be the first opposition to score at NWHL and so we need 2. With Son & Moura ( No Llorente) hopefully will be enough. Hate losing this fixture.

Back
Top Bottom