The mighty Spurs v West Ham. 12.30 K.O - 27th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Win this and we could potentially be 6 points clear of 5th place (with a much better goal difference) before any of our rivals even play.

Then we can put our feet up and hope for a bloody encounter between Man Utd and Chelsea where we hope Chelsea lose their 7th away game at a top 6 club in a row.

That would pretty much confirm top 4 as we'd end the weekend 6 points clear of 5th place with a better goal difference with just 2 games to go.

Also allows us to then really rest players against Bournemouth in between the Ajax semi final

Last edited:
Fuck West Ham - cocky cunts all think they're going to do us on Saturday..."expecting at least a draw".

Fucking uppity scummy bitch cunts. I hate the lot of them. Too big for their boots. Shit fans, shit stadium shit owners, shit fucking club. If I could Thanos snap them out of existence, I would, no hesitation.

Break Arnautovic's legs, and batter the cunts 10-0 please.

Wouldn't be averse to their fans getting a physical battering too, tbh.
You've been quoted on KUMB

Win this and we could potentially be 6 points clear of 5th place (with a much better goal difference) before any of our rivals even play.

Then we can put our feet up and hope for a bloody encounter between Man Utd and Chelsea where we hope Chelsea lose their 7th away game at a top 6 club in a row.

That would pretty much confirm top 4 as we'd end the weekend 6 points clear of 5th place with a better goal difference with just 2 games to go.

Also allows us to then really rest players against Bournemouth in between the Ajax semi final

Yep. Get it sewn up as soon as possible. We don't want to go into the Everton game needing a result. They've hit a bit of form lately and are playing for 7th. With City winning the Milk Cup and in all probability the FA Cup, will 7th earn a Europa League spot?

Anyway, get it done before the last day.

I can see Poch keeping Erikson on bench (to rest for Tuesday) and only bringing him on if absolutely necessary
I believe he will play all remaining matches (that matter).
He said in an interview last month that he didn't mind our "2 games a week period" and that he had trouble readjusting to the schedule of only one game per week

Ye gods, I hope we smash these irritating arsebags. They'll turn it on as always and are bound to score, but I reckon we'll beat them by a couple at least. COYS.

I'm not there on Saturday due to foreseen circumstances (my 59th.....).

But I hope we crush Dale Farm FC in their cup final. Send them back to the Taxpayers stadium with their lucky heather between their legs.

After careful consideration im going 7-1.

Hope you have a good one mate 🥳

Yep. Get it sewn up as soon as possible. We don't want to go into the Everton game needing a result. They've hit a bit of form lately and are playing for 7th. With City winning the Milk Cup and in all probability the FA Cup, will 7th earn a Europa League spot?

yes

Back
Top Bottom