The mighty Spurs v West Ham. 12.30 K.O - 27th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks to be a few tickets available dotted around. Sorely tempted if I can work around a badly planned fucking theatre trip & an elderly in law who I really don’t want to drag along.
First world issues.

They won't like it. No running track and no gigantic claret carpet around the pitch.
Are you enjoying your food Karen?

Dave, what are those over there? Those are goal posts Dave.
David-Gold-David-Sullivan.gif

We’ll trash them, 4-1
I don’t expect us to heavily rotate the squad, maybe 1-2 players. We need to go into the Ajax game with confidence so battering the Spammers would do that nicely.

Not that I want them to get anything out of the game, or even score, but I do have time for Old School Hammers. They got royally fucked over by Karren and the Dildo's in the move to Stratford. It destroyed a proper football club.
Happy Birthday Nutty btw.

'West Ham certainly have the ability to beat us or anyone, gap between the teams in terms of ability is the smallest it’s been for a few years.'

:angryscouser:
He's got a point, they're closer this year (27 points) than at any point since that legendary 7th place team of 15/16. But, to be fair, when the gap you're closing is 42 points in 16/17 and 35 points in 17/18, it isn't exactly mission impossible.

Call me crazy but with Ajax on Tuesday I really wouldn't be against seeing the likes of Foyth, Sanchez, Skipp, Dier & Janssen starting this one.

I know it's always one game at a time but It's Ajax in the semi finals of the Champions League & we go into it without Kane, Sonny or Sissoko. For me I want fresh legs for that one and as long as we have a shit hot bench, I'd be alight seeing 5 I've mentioned get a game from the off. Feel free to pelt me with abuse, but I would understand the thinking behind selections like this.

I think you are right and that Poch’s priority will be the starting 11 against Ajax and so the team selection for wham will be weaker than most would like to see.
Another factor for Saturday’s team strength will be how results go tonight for the goons and Utd.

After the results tonight I'd be happy with a draw from this game and no injuries, to be honest. Obviously a win would be nice but I don't want our players to tire themselves out so better to rotate a few I'd say.

Back
Top Bottom