The mighty Spurs v West Ham. 12.30 K.O - 27th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not there on Saturday due to foreseen circumstances (my 59th.....).

But I hope we crush Dale Farm FC in their cup final. Send them back to the Taxpayers stadium with their lucky heather between their legs.

After careful consideration im going 7-1.

Who cares if they score a fucking goal, it would be hilarious to see them celebrate it for years.

q0QD5cd.jpg

Fuck West Ham - cocky cunts all think they're going to do us on Saturday..."expecting at least a draw".

Fucking uppity scummy bitch cunts. I hate the lot of them. Too big for their boots. Shit fans, shit stadium shit owners, shit fucking club. If I could Thanos snap them out of existence, I would, no hesitation.

Break Arnautovic's legs, and batter the cunts 10-0 please.

Wouldn't be averse to their fans getting a physical battering too, tbh.

Woah. With language like that you might get reported to the appropriate forum authorities.

Fuck West Ham - cocky cunts all think they're going to do us on Saturday..."expecting at least a draw".

Fucking uppity scummy bitch cunts. I hate the lot of them. Too big for their boots. Shit fans, shit stadium shit owners, shit fucking club. If I could Thanos snap them out of existence, I would, no hesitation.

Break Arnautovic's legs, and batter the cunts 10-0 please.

Wouldn't be averse to their fans getting a physical battering too, tbh.
You've been quoted on KUMB

Don’t want them getting anything. Not even a goal. They’ll be so up for this one though. Hope they don’t sit deep and it’ll give Son and Lucas more space
If they get a goal we'll never hear the end of it. Even if we win 5-1. They'll say "We won the World Cup...first team to score at the new White Hart Lane...Ronnie Kray's my uncle...all our season ticket holders were born within earshot of Bow Bells..." etc etc.

OK, so I have a completely different match experience to you all I imagine...

My best mate of 35 years standing is an old school football Hammer (without the anti semitism and racism nonsence). He was coming up my way for a walk in the hills. We made it coincide with us two watching the game, our wives taking a longer stroll. So we had beers and fun and watched the game, and took the piss and so forth, but all good.

So here's my (our) take...

We were loads better than them the first half, but they defended really well. We can't finish at the minute. Sonny's had three bad games in a row. My mate liked Moura a lot. We both agreed, we won the first half on points.,

Second half, they outplayed us, in defence, midfield and attack. We particularly lost the game in midfield, against Mark fucking Noble, who had a great game. Their counter attacks, with Antonio and the rest were always dangerous, I had to congratulate my mate on the victory and how they'd played. On balance, they deserved it. The ref had a great game we both thought, reffed it like a cup final in my mate's words.

We were pretty lagging by the end, then we had a nice lunch, more wine, lots of laughs, a briliant day with old friends. My mate only mentioned the war twice, in passing, he got away with it. If we thrash Ajax I wont give a shit about today. As it is, Im pretty Zen.

I fully understand other perspectives are availabe.

In short, YIDS

This in a nutshell. Even the far left hipsters in Brighton can't stand them. Anyone that has had the misfortune of living in the vicinity of one of their sites for more than a day would feel the same.

When I was little, there was a grassy bit of wasteland in the estate....was there for years. The fog fell one night, and when it cleared it was like waking up to a pre battle morning during the Boer Wars......50 odd caravans, washing hanging up, chickens, horses, daggs, kids, smoke, shit cars the fucking full monty.

I was actually stopped and robbed a few days later by an old lady, who tried to nick my Falcon Pro but settled for the handle bar pad as I screamed Fuck Off and peddled over her feet and home.
Spend the next few weeks shitting it, thinking the whole site was after me....thanks to my mates fanciful stories.

Well after a dead doberman turned up, the swimming pool nearly went bankrupt after stories spread about "them" washing in it, a horse that got loose and went on a rampage (because the cunts took its foal away), kids swinging chickens around by their heads and a near riot with the local dads from the manner, about 40,000 Old Bill came one day and moved them on. They just went, quietly too.

So Thamesmead could return to being..........well, actually it was still shit when they left.
Ahhhhh thems the days.

:pochbye:

Can't believe what I'm reading on here. That was a shite performance but FFS! What happened to support our players when they need it? Apparently everyone was crap today, they all had their eye on Tuesday night, Dele and Christian should be sold (along with Dier, Wanyame, Sissoko - who didn't even play today - Davies, Foyth, Llorente, Janssen. Oh and Poch is crap cause he has no idea what he's doing with those substitutes, and anyone on this forum has far more knowledge about our players than he does, clearly) and we've blown our Champions League place, and getting to the CL semi has papered over the cracks. You know that chant that fans use - "You're support is fucking shit" - well doesn't that just ring true.
I hated today - every minute of the 95 or so. We were so poor words can't express. But get this - no matter what happens this weekend (in the absence of Chelsea beating Utd 9-0) we'll still be third on Monday with 2 to play. So what happened to the old cliche 'the league position never lies'. And not only that but we're still in the last 4 of the CL - that makes us at least the 4th best team in Europe by my calculation. And all that with an injury list from hell all season. And for whoever it was who said that wasn't our B team today cause who else could come in apart from Jan - well we were missing Trippier, Aurier, Jan, Moussa, Winks, Lamela and Harry Kane. That's 7 regular first team starters. And what happened to Sonny today I have no idea but he and Delli were just missing.
So whilst the players should all be ashamed of the result cause it was an awful performance, I stand by this team who have shone bright for me all season. Every team has had bad days - today was our worst so far - but if any one of those on here who call for players or managers head today can honestly tell me that they were expecting 3rd place and a CL semi this year, well you can hold your heads up and claim to be better than the vast majority of us.

Back
Top Bottom