The lowest common denominator

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Felt this moaney bitch of a post deserved a bump to signify how clueless people can be.

"We are rotten to the core, stale, in need of new input and energy, we are a rudderless shit floating down the league. The good ship Tottenham is on its way to meet Davy Jones and we are going along for the ride."

Yeah, not really looking like it Nostradamus.

I nominate Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante for the "Whiniest and Worst Prediction Thread" for 2015.

If we actually finish what we have started this season then I will gladly admit I'm a fucking jellyfish, however I still feel the resurgence is shaky. If we end up outside the top four this season, with the premier league as it is I will have been totally correct.

As it is we have been given a great opportunity this year. If Levy has any balls it's time to fucking get em out and push on, we don't need loads we just need a decent back up for Kane and Dier and maybe another flair player to push eriksen a bit.

We don't need to spend loads but we need to spend.

The job is not yet done.

Ps. Stop being a massive cunt, you cunt xx ;)

Felt this moaney bitch of a post deserved a bump to signify how clueless people can be.

"We are rotten to the core, stale, in need of new input and energy, we are a rudderless shit floating down the league. The good ship Tottenham is on its way to meet Davy Jones and we are going along for the ride."

Yeah, not really looking like it Nostradamus.

I nominate Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante for the "Whiniest and Worst Prediction Thread" for 2015.
The Romans would've thrown him off Tarpeian Rock. He knows nothing about any subject but continues talking.
:kaneshh:

If we actually finish what we have started this season then I will gladly admit I'm a fucking jellyfish, however I still feel the resurgence is shaky. If we end up outside the top four this season, with the premier league as it is I will have been totally correct.

As it is we have been given a great opportunity this year. If Levy has any balls it's time to fucking get em out and push on, we don't need loads we just need a decent back up for Kane and Dier and maybe another flair player to push eriksen a bit.

The job is not yet done.

Agree we need a backup for Kane, I think we all agree on that actually. Dier? What about Bentelab? Alli, Mason, and Carroll can all fill in if need be. Honestly, I think we'd need another right-footed CB to replace Fazio and to play backup to Toby. I'd be terrified if we lost Toby to injury.

Agree we need a backup for Kane, I think we all agree on that actually. Dier? What about Bentelab? Alli, Mason, and Carroll can all fill in if need be. Honestly, I think we'd need another right-footed CB to replace Fazio and to play backup to Toby. I'd be terrified if we lost Toby to injury.

The fact that we are playing a centre back in that role says to me that the others are better suited elsewhere or aren't good enough. If we have one we can drop dier back in if Toby gets crocked.

The fact that we are playing a centre back in that role says to me that the others are better suited elsewhere or aren't good enough. If we have one we can drop dier back in if Toby gets crocked.
After 4 months of good performances we can say that Dier is a good mid, not just a defender that is filling a role.

I'd much rather see a new defender come in than Dier get dropped into the defense for an extended run of matches.

The job is not yet done.

Believe it or not, I completely agree (not the cunty part, the other stuff).

Strike while the iron is hot they say, and our iron is fucking hotter than the sun. We need two select additions to pad what we have for Kane and Dier and then give it a run. Balls out.

COYS

Provoke , agitate and sit back and enjoy the attention .

Hoping it happens to be proven right but will enjoy and accept if it goes wrong.....What?

Why do some keep on supporting Spurs if they dislike them so much?

COYS

Paul Stewart?
stop trying to find cogs that are siezed in this well oiled machine. If its not broken dont fix it etc. .......

Take your pick from any of these completely relevant faces:

:pochrolleyes::pocheyes::pochwtf::pochohshit::pochlol::pochsmirk::pochfacepalm:

Really don't see the need to dig me out over a post made last August!

Especially since I've explained why I'm now firmly in the Poch camp since!

But if it makes you happy........

:pochfacepalm:

Why did you post a link to the Newcastle match thread on Vital Spurs? I think they already knew that this place is a bit mental.

I wasn't aware that I posted a link!
(I wouldn't be sure how to do that!)

I just mentioned the melt as an example of human nature etc as I mentioned the same on here!

Look no further than that!

Anyway Happy New Year to you and yours!

I wasn't aware that I posted a link!
(I wouldn't be sure how to do that!)

I just mentioned the melt as an example of human nature etc as I mentioned the same on here!

Look no further than that!

Anyway Happy New Year to you and yours!

And the same to you. I'm not stalking you btw. Someone posted a link to a Gibbs rant, and it came up on there. (Forum v Forum or some such nonsense)

If you make a wildly inaccurate prediction, expect someone to poke a bit of fun at it!

Not having a go at you, a lot of people thought similar, just a bit of fun!

Back
Top Bottom