The Glorious Tottenham Hotspur vs FC City of Abu-Dhabi

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The last 2 goals I didn't even see the ball hit the net, I just knew as soon as they were hit that they were going in, so I instantly turned away and started running around the house.

The last 2 goals I didn't even see the ball hit the net, I just knew as soon as they were hit that they were going in, so I instantly turned away and started running around the house.

Imagine if they hit the underside, bounced out, and when you stopped running around the house, the game was just playing on as normal

:chicco:

We switched the afterburners on and blew them away: Unbelieveable!!! If that does not fire up anyone nothing will Wow!!

Imagine if they hit the underside, bounced out, and when you stopped running around the house, the game was just playing on as normal

:chicco:
I have my wireless headphones on so I could hear the crowd going nuts afterwards and so I knew it was all good. Check...mate.:baletroll:

Although the headphones did fall off my head a few times and I had to catch them in mid-air!

I hate the 'football funnies' type accounts but this made me smile

BIYgljGCQAAKOcR.jpg

I know it's easy to say it in retrospect, but I just had a feeling at some point in that second half. I just felt like there was something special in the air just waiting to happen, it felt like a momentous day for us. Like we absolutely had to win and nothing else would do.

Back
Top Bottom