The Glorious Tottenham Hotspur vs FC City of Abu-Dhabi

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jimmyriggle

Blatant
Second ever match thread. Last one undid I got the score bang on. I'm putting my Nuts on the line for a game most will expect us to lose.

3-2 spurs.
Bale, Ade and Vertonghan. Yaya and tevez for them

BELIEVE.

_47785559_009231639-1.jpg

peter_crouch.jpg

THIS IS A HUGE GAME. This is almost as big as the champions league qualification match....
Chin up lads..
2-1 spurs

_47785559_009231639-1.jpg

peter_crouch.jpg

THIS IS A HUGE GAME. This is almost as big as the champions league qualification match....
Chin up lads..
2-1 spurs
They were the days ey. Love a bit of Pav.

Can't see us walking away with anything, and I'm missing the game too as I'm in a meeting I can't miss. Will no doubt be a classic therefore !

Tuesday night the biggest game in our season. If Everton can beat the Scum, then this game becomes vital.

The annoying thing is, if we beat City, the title will officially be Man U's by time they play arse, so no point pinning our hopes on them dropping points there.

So annoyed right now that we are in this position. Seven points clear when we beat them. Just cant shake it off and its ruining my week.

Tuesday night the biggest game in our season. If Everton can beat the Scum, then this game becomes vital.

The annoying thing is, if we beat City, the title will officially be Man U's by time they play arse, so no point pinning our hopes on them dropping points there.

So annoyed right now that we are in this position. Seven points clear when we beat them. Just cant shake it off and its ruining my week.

United don't back down. Even if they have it in the bag they won't save players.

I am hoping united with the pressure off will crush them for fun.

In all seriousness, I can't see us winning this game. I hate to say this, but our starting eleven looks shite in comparison to City's.

In all seriousness, I can't see us winning this game. I hate to say this, but our starting eleven looks shite in comparison to City's.

IF Bale is back and Parker somehow controls Yahya we have a chance.

The whore will probably fancy this to put on his show reel for prospective mugs..sorry buyers in the summer

----------------------------------------(Lloris) :llorisserious: --------------------------------------
(Walker) :walkerwtf:---------(Dawson):dawson:---------------(Vertonghen):vert:---------(Naughton):naughton:

(Lennon):lennon:----------(Dembele):dembele:------------(Carroll):carrollwtf:------------------(Gylfi):gylfi:

-----------------------------------------------(Bale):baletroll: ---------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------(Ade) :adegrin:----------------------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom