The Glorious Tottenham Hotspur vs FC City of Abu-Dhabi

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

8Aa7CTu.jpg

Ade only touched the ball once in the opposition box. I think he worked hard today, but we need someone to be in the box and we'd be terrifying.

Trying not to be negative though!!!

8Aa7CTu.jpg

Ade only touched the ball once in the opposition box. I think he worked hard today, but we need someone to be in the box and we'd be terrifying.

Trying not to be negative though!!!
I hate to talk about "next year" already, but a good striker and the retention of Bale would make us title contenders I think.

Btw, what App is that?

Going with Dembele, Thudd and Holtby in the middle made all the difference. We were suddenly moving the ball faster and more accurately, and that's how we opened them up. That's what good passing ability does for you. Hoping to see that combination more often, maybe occasionally swapping Carroll for Thudd.

He was great. That is the ability that the guy has. I dont know why he doesnt always give us that, but thats for the manager to figure out - how to get that from him every week.

at least we got to see it today :)I am very happy AVB decided to play him.

and i wish he shows us more of his those thunderous screamers he shoots time to time that can kill somebody :)

Back
Top Bottom