The Dawson Derby, AKA The Andy Reid Derby, AKA The Brennan Johnson Derby - AKA EVERY FUCKING PLAYER EVER- AKA Forest Away - 15/12, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guy who scored is the one to the right of the group of 3, the other 2 are irrelevant unless they interfere with the process, as far as I'm aware.
All 3 of them moved to the ball. Especially the player furthest offsides.

As a goalkeeper, that makes a big difference because you can’t close down anyone or you risk an open net. Seems like they wouldn’t have called it offside if the player that scored was onside but they should have.

MOTD will be interesting tonight. They've been hugely critical of refs, VAR and the rules recently.

It's pretty much a given that they'll talk about the Bissouma Red, but I wonder if they're going to highlight the disparity, particularly where Yates is concerned.

Two hopes of that really, and one of them is this guy...

Bob Hope Dancing GIF by The Academy Awards

I'm finding myself agreeing with this. Our "we'll cop it" stance doesn't appear to be doing much for us.
He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He can't step out of his technical area once without a Yellow card, yet Arteta...

AP opens his mouth about this, he'll get an instant 'bringing the game into disrepute' fine and ban. It won't take weeks for them to make the decision either, unlike Lego man.

Nothing better than 3 points at the beginning of the weekend and then you get to revel in sweet, sweet schadenfreude.
Schadenfreude is honestly the best. I kind of hate playing Friday, but that’s the part that makes it so worth it!

And on another topic. I know 100% that goal was offside because my Liverpool supporting friend thought that Elanga was a mile offside without any prompting from me. Clearly he’s only agreeing in cases that are blatant.

Not true. Murillo has been very good since signing and Danilo looked very good last year. Awoniyi was doing very well too.

MGW is also a decent player (although not at 45 mil imo)

I think they have a better team/squad than what they are showing hence why there are rumours that Steve Cooper may get sacked soon.
Of all their players I'd probably want Yates - imagine having a player who is allowed do whatever they like through each game with total impunity? I mean obviously he has no football ability, but imagine having a player who you can just tell to attack lots of opposition players, inflence the ref etc, and not suffer any punishment!

(Jokes obvs - I'd rather eat my own testicles)

Back
Top Bottom