The Dawson Derby, AKA The Andy Reid Derby, AKA The Brennan Johnson Derby - AKA EVERY FUCKING PLAYER EVER- AKA Forest Away - 15/12, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
Tough game. City Ground, under the lights. The fans are backing Cooper, it'll be rocking.

Has to be the same starting 11 as the weekend. We were excellent at taking control, dominating midfield and creating chances. Forest a bit toothless, but we still need to be alert of their pace on the break.

Unavailable/Injured

Spurs

Maddison - Out
Van de Ven - Out
Bentancur - Out
Solomon - Out
Perisic - Out

Forest

Awoniyi - Out
Aurier - Out
Danilo - Doubtful

Vicario
Porro - Romero - Davies - Udogie
Sarr - Biss
Johnson - Deki - Sonny
Richy

They have 1 win in 12. Which came against Villa.

Seems like one of those typical Spurs games, play before everyone else away at a struggling team type games.

But honestly, play our game and we really should be smashing this lot.

Shouldn’t be a tough game. They’re shite. We’ll batter fuck out of them.
Why Would You Say That Season 7 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Because it’s true. Don’t give this lot a doing and we are as well giving up.

I keep seeing Forest away is hard. No it’s fucking not. We drew at the etihad and the emirates. Teams unbeaten at home.

This lot are the 14th best home team. In a league where the bottom 3 have won 3 out of 24 games at home. Shite.
Not this bunch of green jumper wearing fuckwits with their Robin Hood fan club.

This lot are the football hard men at home equivalent of Danny Dyer to Ray Winstone.

We are the Daddy!!! Fuck them up!!!

(And have Villa, Liverpool and Newcastle away still to come. They are currently the top boys at home.)

Too many people writing Forest off as an easy game here.

Granted they're on a poor run, but their fans are fully behind the manager, and will make it a hostile environment under the lights. On paper we should be winning it, but I don't expect it to be a walk in the park by any means.

Shouldn’t be a tough game. They’re shite. We’ll batter fuck out of them.

Fucking had to do it didn't you LOL

My own personal trend to watch for in this game is the number of times Sonny loses his shit with someone.

He's started fully letting loose on anyone who wastes a great chance to score and I love it. I think there is a statistically significant correlation forming with the number of times he does it per game and the outcome of the game.

Last game on a Sunday and first game of the next wekkend on a Friday nonetheless. If this was happening to the scum or Liverpool their managers would be going mad. I'd much rather be playing them at 3pm on a Saturday.

Are they still good at home, I cant remember. I think it will be a tougher game than many expect. Hopefully the players dont under estimate them.

Last game on a Sunday and first game of the next wekkend on a Friday nonetheless. If this was happening to the scum or Liverpool their managers would be going mad. I'd much rather be playing them at 3pm on a Saturday.

Are they still good at home, I cant remember. I think it will be a tougher game than many expect. Hopefully the players dont under estimate them.

This boils my piss, and Im not even a season ticket holder.

We finally have no European football so expected plenty of Saturday 3pm kick offs. Nope, still getting shafted with kick off times all over the place.

I know we aren't the only team suffering with TV rescheduling, but certainly feels like a lot of games being shifted.

Back
Top Bottom