The Dawson Derby, AKA The Andy Reid Derby, AKA The Brennan Johnson Derby - AKA EVERY FUCKING PLAYER EVER- AKA Forest Away - 15/12, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This boils my piss, and Im not even a season ticket holder.

We finally have no European football so expected plenty of Saturday 3pm kick offs. Nope, still getting shafted with kick off times all over the place.

I know we aren't the only team suffering with TV rescheduling, but certainly feels like a lot of games being shifted.
Mine too - the consolation of no Europe was the lack of evening fixtures! These Monday and Friday fixtures are doing my head in. Tbf forest is only an hour away so not so bad but my regular shifts finish at 2030 so still needed to book the day off

This boils my piss, and Im not even a season ticket holder.

We finally have no European football so expected plenty of Saturday 3pm kick offs. Nope, still getting shafted with kick off times all over the place.

I know we aren't the only team suffering with TV rescheduling, but certainly feels like a lot of games being shifted.

The Friday night fa cup game at 8pm is the one that gets me. 50 quid for a family of four ticket is great value for loads of families yet it’s taken away from a lot of people because it’s so late.

dodgeball GIF

Romero when we're 3-0 up on the 70th minute Friday night..

Tough game. City Ground, under the lights. The fans are backing Cooper, it'll be rocking.

Has to be the same starting 11 as the weekend. We were excellent at taking control, dominating midfield and creating chances. Forest a bit toothless, but we still need to be alert of their pace on the break.

Unavailable/Injured

Spurs

Maddison - Out
Van de Ven - Out
Bentancur - Out
Solomon - Out
Perisic - Out

Forest

Awoniyi - Out
Aurier - Out
Danilo - Doubtful

Vicario
Porro - Romero - Davies - Udogie
Sarr - Biss
Johnson - Deki - Sonny
Richy

Aurier out is a big bonus for Forest.

Its my birthday on Friday, I require an away win wrapped up and ready for me
NF 0 v THFC 2
You wanker we cry it off, or you don’t listen.

or you have a…..

ohh.. 1-7

got asked to take me shirt off in a pub on a non matchday.
i did was in st Ann’s, add, on me todd.

Last edited:
Fucking had to do it didn't you LOL

My own personal trend to watch for in this game is the number of times Sonny loses his shit with someone.

He's started fully letting loose on anyone who wastes a great chance to score and I love it. I think there is a statistically significant correlation forming with the number of times he does it per game and the outcome of the game.

It’s what captains should be doing

I’ve been saying for years that we haven’t had a tough enough captain

You wanker we cry it off, or you don’t listen.

or you have a…..

ohh.. 1-7

got asked to take me shirt off in a pub on a non matchday.
i did was in st Ann’s, add, on me todd.

I know St Ann’s

If I ever wanted to buy a gun that would be the first place I’d look!

Back
Top Bottom