The Dawson Derby, AKA The Andy Reid Derby, AKA The Brennan Johnson Derby - AKA EVERY FUCKING PLAYER EVER- AKA Forest Away - 15/12, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For Everton game do we need height back in defence? Dych will launch Exocets to Calvin and dacquorre.
I’d stick with Davies. He’s the most savvy defender we have. Honestly, I’m unusually concerned by that game. The most extreme pragmatists vs the most extreme romantics… with the latter being decimated of talent due to injuries and suspension. Could be a very high scoring game.

There’s 1 thing I wish Ange would do……open his mouth about the tackles other teams are doing on our players.
True, but it means when he does speak up, it will hopefully mean more.

He fucking loved that win yesterday. He was over the moon in the post match interview.

It was hard work. Meant way more than Newcastle.

Is it just me who thoroughly enjoyed an old school physical contest that we won by being more skilful than our opponents?

You can't possibly moan about "modern football" and then whine about an old school have-at-it in which the silky- smooth southern Spurs win out in all departments, including being hard bastards where it was needed ( Yves dude, this doesn't apply to you).

I really loved tonight, I'd have loved to be there. What football's all about I reckon.
Agreed Bill, but let's see that both ways.

They kicked literal lumps off us, particularly Son and we get four yellows and a red. Yates had license to kill.
I go to most games and I see it every week. It has escalated since the beat the fan murderers, it is happening.

Linos have been instructed not to flag until the 'chance' is over.
Most of them don't flag as I have already shoved it up their arses.
Chuck Norris Thumbs Up GIF

“Game is slowly being ruined. VAR, diving, players getting hit in the chest and then holding their face, players waving imaginary yellow cards to get others sent off, proper tackles resulting in bookings, nobody knowing the rules for handball or offside. It’s an absolute mess”

👆As you can see from my original quote above I Didn’t say they are VAR problems. I was listing a number of issues with football of which VAR is one.

Fair enough :harrylol:

This win helps put some daylight between us and the teams just below us. I don’t see United getting anything, much less a win, against the Scousers although I’m hoping it ends in a draw (maybe with the help of a few red cards for Liverpool).
Christmas is on the horizon mate, we don't need a national week of mourning to overtake it!

Thing is, someone's going to get seriously hurt due to these referees incompetence.

That Bissouma tackle doesn't happen if Yates is just booked accordingly. Likely because he's either sent off for numerous fouls or subbed off because he was a danger. The game is basically totally different if there's authority.

It's getting silly. The Udogie yellow was a joke too.

Thing is, someone's going to get seriously hurt due to these referees incompetence.

That Bissouma tackle doesn't happen if Yates is just booked accordingly. Likely because he's either sent off for numerous fouls or subbed off because he was a danger. The game is basically totally different if there's authority.

It's getting silly. The Udogie yellow was a joke too.

This.

Back
Top Bottom