TFC Minibus/partybus thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would probably be the same guys! between £20-30 PH return! I managed to strike a deal with them for day hire rather than distance hire!

CAMPBELL LOVES BARRYMOORE.

That's our bus anthem.

ok its a bit off topic but, i just got my hands on tickets for the Lyon game. However the problem now is its stupidly expensive getting there. Anyone have any ideas?

At the moment its just me wanting to go to Swansea away out the people i normally go with, this would mean i could apply for myself and my sisters ticket but have one spare. Anyway fuck 5 and a half hours on a train. Whats the chances of this happening? hehehe meow

ok its a bit off topic but, i just got my hands on tickets for the Lyon game. However the problem now is its stupidly expensive getting there. Anyone have any ideas?
You can get to Paris on the Eurostar and back for about £150 at the moment and then take the TGV to Lyon.

I was just wondering and didn't know where to ask this question but I've been looking at train tickets for Wigan away and the cheapest I can find is around 83 quid I was wondering if anybody had gone before and what sort of price did you pay for the train.

Thanks

I was just wondering and didn't know where to ask this question but I've been looking at train tickets for Wigan away and the cheapest I can find is around 83 quid I was wondering if anybody had gone before and what sort of price did you pay for the train.

Thanks

35 quid return last time I went...

I looked at Wigan and saw the ridiculous price.

HOWEVER

I checked for a week or two in advance of today's date and saw that they were much cheaper. I'd keep an eye on the prices every day or two and see what happens. Don't understand why it's like this but it was.

Gf's mum lives in Bolton, might give it the whole "lets go visit your family, oh btw from 12-6 I might go to Wigan if thats ok"
Haha that sounds a good plan
I looked at Wigan and saw the ridiculous price.

HOWEVER

I checked for a week or two in advance of today's date and saw that they were much cheaper. I'd keep an eye on the prices every day or two and see what happens. Don't understand why it's like this but it was.

Yeah I'm sure I saw them cheaper the other day, I've got to wait till they pick the games for tv anyway does anybody know when this will be?

Doubt Wigan away will be on TV, the last time that happened was when Pav scored in a late win? Wet as a fish that day.

If anything a bus for games like this is the best bet. Cos it will go on general sale I think as many 1882 lads should do it, ask the club if they could put us on a few rows to the edge of the stand as it never sells out. We get like the whole 4 thousand seats in one end. Flav Flav :) hehehe meow

Up for this. Needs organisation. Would need to hire a coach, then everyone who wants in pays their share. Need to hire the coach and driver. Imagine it would work out cheaper than a train. Imagine we could all have a go at hanging out the back of The Cowbell The Cowbell on the way up.

Back
Top Bottom