TFC Minibus/partybus thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've driven from London to Valencia - via Lyon - and back again. Driving through Northern France is so dull. It has to boast some of the blandest landscape I've ever come across. On the way back home we went via Luxembourg and Brugge just to make it more interesting.

Would be more than happy to do West Brom, but as PLJ says its cheap enough on the train.

Swansea would be the best bet, will save a lot of money and its a long journey with plenty of time to get boozy.

:adegrin:

Haven't read the whole thread, but you should make sure that the company and driver is allright. You're not allowed to drink on a coach going to a football game, but this can be avoided by stopping a few miles away from the city you're visiting. I sometimes went on the "cant smile without you"-coach from Palmers Green, but it stopped going a few years back. Let me know if you guys want the name of the company we used.

Back
Top Bottom