TFC Minibus/partybus thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've driven from London to Valencia - via Lyon - and back again. Driving through Northern France is so dull. It has to boast some of the blandest landscape I've ever come across. On the way back home we went via Luxembourg and Brugge just to make it more interesting.

Hate the drive through France to Calais en-route to Spurs, nothing to keep your interest at all

If we get Leeds away sort a mini bus out? Safety in numbers, train station is 35 minutes walk from ground and Leeds is a fucking dump, no offence Yorkshire inhabitants!

Definite option, plus we can hurl abuse at them out of the windows? But yea, that's on the cards for sure since trains will be quite expensive (no point if we get Brum).

If we get Leeds away sort a mini bus out? Safety in numbers, train station is 35 minutes walk from ground and Leeds is a fucking dump, no offence Yorkshire inhabitants!

It wouldn't cost much to get a taxi from the station and the city centre isn't *that* bad, but yeah, couldn't agree more about the rest of Leeds being dodgy as hell - my old company sent me there to do interviews in people's houses in Sheepscar, Chapeltown, and Harehills. Alone. On foot. Some of them at night. I'm a teeny tiny woman. Felt like I was in one of those crime novels by David Peace where nothing ends well for any of the characters, especially the female ones. Crossed my fingers and remembered the Yorkshire Ripper was a good 30-something years ago. FARE THEE WELL.

West Yorkshire is great for weird place-names, though. Beeston Royds is near Elland Road and it sounds like how an old person would describe particularly nasty piles.

It's the truth, though. Some members of this forum have been known to even drive through it at illegal speeds, right Belgian Spur Belgian Spur ?

:defoe:
Haha but the stupid french cunts euh cops have forgotten to formally send me the speeding ticket so ... it doesnt count hahahaha , the lawyer of my leasing company had me in stitches when he sent me the official letter to the french cops. In normal people language it read : hahahaha cant touch me suckers , but then translated in to legal mambo jambo ...

Completely forgot to update you lot on this. I went ahead with the idea anyways and got one sorted out by some company on Twitter who will let us sing and get pissed on the bus, first trip is Leeds away.

Happy fucking days.

:avbdamn:

Back
Top Bottom