TFC Minibus/partybus thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Park Lane James

Johan Cruyff is a football genius
We have discussed this in another thread, but just wanted to see how many people would be up for potentially going to some away games in a minibus together? The best thing would be to start in London so people from other locations could meet in one central venue.

I, for one, am put off by certain away games due to the cost of trains etc - but would be more than happy to chip in towards a minibus!

I'll add prices every so often just to keeps things rolling.

Thrifty 16 seat minibus for the day - £145.96

Potential games:

- West Brom away (although that is usually cheap): 3rd February
- Liverpool away: 9th March
- Swansea away: 30th March
- Wigan away: 27th April
- Stoke away: 12th May

So far we have the following that are interested in travelling:

Myself, GingerTom, 8colespurs8 (+ four mates potentially), InsideN17, Smolik, wiltshirespur, eggsoakley, almacca + boyfriend, sunglassesron + boyf, ramsingh

Pacific Limo Bus has the ultimate Limo Bus Rental, provides individual accommodations specifically to fit your San Diego Party Bus needs. Whether it is a full night rental or just pick up/drop off, we can make it work for you. Limo Buses in San Diego are the way to go to get your group around town. Whether you desire a party atmosphere, a corporate feel, a relaxing wine tour, or you’re looking for a classic wedding celebration, Pacific Limo Bus will tailor to your needs.

The+Italian+Job

It's the truth, though. Some members of this forum have been known to even drive through it at illegal speeds, right Belgian Spur Belgian Spur ?

:defoe:
Haha but the stupid french cunts euh cops have forgotten to formally send me the speeding ticket so ... it doesnt count hahahaha , the lawyer of my leasing company had me in stitches when he sent me the official letter to the french cops. In normal people language it read : hahahaha cant touch me suckers , but then translated in to legal mambo jambo ...

add the names of those interested to the OP Park Lane James Park Lane James , also, if people are interested in driving, add their names also.

Also, if you guys know of any helpful links, put them up and PLJ can add it to the OP.

Be lucky gents. :)

This will be so fucking funny if this hopefully takes place :')
Would be funny. Even if one or two happen this season then we know how things will work and potentially a few more could happen next year. More people get to know each other and could travel on the train or whatnot for other away games and even meet up at home games!

As long as Flannerz Flannerz doesn't rape someone then I'm sure it will be a good day out

How about a 10 hour drive to Lyon?

Take shifts!

South of France, get the cheese in son!

Yeah lets take this international (before we've even taken it national:))

Lyon easily do-able in 7/8 hours (f*ck knows what you're drivng eggsoakley:p), loads of options for the ferry (drinking off to a flyer) or euro tunnel (for speed).

Cheap hotels galore, etap, ibis etc.

This is a real easy one, with no sh*t airports and rip off airlines.

Get a VW Caravelle or Shuttle so we can get a wriggle on. WHO's IN?

Back
Top Bottom