TFC Minibus/partybus thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would be quality, still think the train prices may drop thought. How much do you reckon it would be too get a coach and driver and how many people would be up for it, what size coach etc

Up for this. Needs organisation. Would need to hire a coach, then everyone who wants in pays their share. Need to hire the coach and driver. Imagine it would work out cheaper than a train. Imagine we could all have a go at hanging out the back of The Cowbell The Cowbell on the way up.

Good thing about this is that its ages away, and hiring a bus is the last piece of the puzzle. We would sell out a bus easy. It would need a loo on it though, I have a bladder like a sieve.

Been up to Wigan before on a minibus. Everything that day was great apart from the shocking 0-0 game. I was looking at getting a train up there if possible this season so if you could pick me up en route that would be lovely.

*I'll probably be in Coventry, so after about 90 minutes on a bus you'll all need a piss and have to pull over and stop anyway. ;)

Back
Top Bottom