Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He should be focused on only two things.

1. Getting fit
2. Staying fit

He has the talent to help the team but he can’t do that from the treatment table. He needs to be honest with himself and the staff and not hide any injuries or pretend he’s fitter than he is.

These quotes from Sissoko are about 6 weeks old but I think they are very illuminating,

“Tanguy’s living by my house,” Sissoko said. “I’m trying to help him, give him some advice. Even with his English, because he doesn’t speak English very well. When you move countries and you don’t speak the language, you’re alone, it’s not easy. But we’re here to help him and he’s doing well.

“I’ve been with him while he’s looking for a house, helping him to speak with people, buy stuff, telling him which places he can and cannot go. He’s a young player and he needs someone close to him who can help him.”

Can't properly judge him until next season. Should be more settled & hopefully over his injuries.

Ndombele will be our Salah/DeBruyne regret for signing Mourinho. Mark my words.

I can't imagine the number Mourinho is doing to this 22 year old who can barely speak the language in a foreign country, who's suffering from an injury that's notoriously prickly, and has thrown away star careers before because they weren't treated properly.

Fuck off Mourinho you piece of shit.

We all know it's just a crack addiction.

Heaven forbid someone have a real injury considering how good our medical department is.

Ndombele will be our Salah/DeBruyne regret for signing Mourinho. Mark my words.

I can't imagine the number Mourinho is doing to this 22 year old who can barely speak the language in a foreign country, who's suffering from an injury that's notoriously prickly, and has thrown away star careers before because they weren't treated properly.

Fuck off Mourinho you piece of shit.

No. Ndombele needs to grow a pair if he wants to be a prem midfielder.

Honestly, I'm almost certain I'm right. I hope things resolve themselves. The fact that Mourinho has publicly ruined star players before shows a pattern.
If it doesn't resolve itself, I hope we sell him in the summer or next winter once he's not getting play time (even though fit) so his career can kick on and not get destroyed by the likes of Jose.

Honestly, I'm almost certain I'm right. I hope things resolve themselves. The fact that Mourinho has publicly ruined star players before shows a pattern.
If it doesn't resolve itself, I hope we sell him in the summer or next winter once he's not getting play time (even though fit) so his career can kick on and not get destroyed by the likes of Jose.

He didn’t ‘ruin’ those star players

He made a few mistakes

It happens

Back
Top Bottom