Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s not where I’d be spending either.

Unless Ange sees Tanc as playing the Bissouma role more.

Will say Fulham shows he needs 6 CMs with the mobility and ball carrying to play his way.

Boss, Sarr, Madd, Tanc, Gallagher, Skipp for now.

Eze for Lo Celso in January or the summer. Would also guess Skipp goes on loan in Jan or next summer.

Boss, Sarr, Madd, Tanc, Gallagher, Eze…

I could 100% get behind that CM 6.

Looks like a mess to me....... Mobility isn't what's gonna make our MF tick.

If we're gonna leave ourselves without a proper backup for Biss then I'd rather go:

Biss (or Skipp)
Sarr + Madd + Eze + Benta (who can probably do the Biss thing better than anyone we're likely to sign!)

w/PEH & GLC gone.

Better still; just get me a solid 3rd CB and shut the feckin' window...... Bored now tbh.

Looks like a mess to me....... Mobility isn't what's gonna make our MF tick.

If we're gonna leave ourselves without a proper backup for Biss then I'd rather go:

Biss (or Skipp)
Sarr + Madd + Eze + Benta (who can probably do the Biss thing better than anyone we're likely to sign!)

w/PEH & GLC gone.

Better still; just get me a solid 3rd CB and shut the feckin' window...... Bored now tbh.

Tbh this feels exactly like previous windows when we have brought fuck all in on deadline day.

Richarlison has his fair share of niggles as is. Then what, son down the middle and peri starting. Shouldn't have sold Kane if he didn't have a clue what to do
Garbage tier stuff from Levy

Back
Top Bottom