Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
PEH is a proud man and wants to play football. I rate him as a footballer.
If we get £20m+ for him tomorrow that would be a coup for Levy. If the reports are true I hope PEH can see Fulham as a stepping stone because I can't see Atleti stumping up the dough we want.

Amrabat isn’t better than Hojbjerg. He played great at Wordl Cup, so what? Suddenly he’s some player lol. 27, playing for Fiorentina. If he was any good, as at top level, he would be at Inter/Milan or any top club around Europe.

I really don't understand the Reguillon deal. He has shown time and time again he cannot hack the PL, he actively breaks down moves in the final 3rd with his shitty decision making and gets caught out of position all the fucking time. Reguillon is all the worst things about Porro with none of the upside. I get that they just need a body in there but pretty pointles if that body is Sergio Reguillon.
The fact they will send him back in January will be the most embarrssing loan move ever😂

PEH is a proud man and wants to play football. I rate him as a footballer.
If we get £20m+ for him tomorrow that would be a coup for Levy. If the reports are true I hope PEH can see Fulham as a stepping stone because i can't see Atleti stumping up the dough we want.
I'd be surprised if he is willing to go to Fulham with firm interest on the table in the form of 2 CL teams, Atletico and United. I'm willing to bet he'd turn them down and hope a CL team has found £30m down the back of the sofa by Jan.

Amrabat isn’t better than Hojbjerg. He played great at Wordl Cup, so what? Suddenly he’s some player lol. 27, playing for Fiorentina. If he was any good, as at top level, he would be at Inter/Milan or any top club around Europe.
Mousa Dembele only really found his best position and consistency at 26 and we know what a good player he was. Amarabat’s no Dembele but he tackles like a demon and is really hard fo get the ball off too.

Amrabat is a very limited player with one specific role he's good at, exactly what Morocco asked him to do.

He performed brilliantly, heroically even in that bunker-and-pray side, but both United and us would require very different things he's much less suited for.

Mousa Dembele only really found his best position and consistency at 26 and we know what a good player he was. Amarabat’s no Dembele but he tackles like a demon and is really hard fo get the ball off too.
Amrabat is nothing close to Dembele as a player. He’s defansive destroyer, has no skill as dribbling or such. I’m just saying, I don’t rate him at all as top level footballer.

Back
Top Bottom