Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
I guarantee you that man is having the time of his life staying at the office all night talking on three cell phones at once.

He lives for this shit, yet another reason he was so attracted to Paratici.
Big Dan is fast asleep ; the transfer window doesn’t even officially start for him until midday tomorrow! :levylol:

Always a bit touch-and-go for them to stay up, but yeah, that's not a bad deal at all.

I'm assuming 9m is a decent chunk for them tho' so if relegation looks too likely, I'd expect them to stop playing to him avoid the appearance clause.

Best for all if Japh can boss it.

I guarantee you that man is having the time of his life staying at the office all night talking on three cell phones at once.

He lives for this shit, yet another reason he was so attracted to Paratici.
I think Clive Allen said he does this last minute brinkmanship because he enjoys it, no other reason....and before anyone says what does he know he was around the backroom staff for years and caretaker manager briefly.

Whilst not in for the same reasons, I think if Gallagher did end up signing, Spurs fans will begin to fall in love with him the same way they have Maddison in my opinion.

Hard worker who's alot better technically than people give him credit for and will run through a brick wall for the team. Several levels above Skipp. More suited to us than Hojbjerg and alot more experienced than Sarr.

Just don't see us stumping up the cash or Chelsea selling him to us.

Bringing in around £130mil from 3 academy products this window.

Look at that how you like. There's positive and negative arguments to make from it - but it is what it is.
Take Kane out of the equation as an exception. Winks and Tanganga (and Skipp) are the sort of players you should be getting through the academy to sell for profit. Then buy better players.

That’s the harsh reality of football.

Whilst not in for the same reasons, I think if Gallagher did end up signing, Spurs fans will begin to fall in love with him the same way they have Maddison in my opinion.

Hard worker who's alot better technically than people give him credit for and will run through a brick wall for the team. Several levels above Skipp. More suited to us than Hojbjerg and alot more experienced than Sarr.

Just don't see us stumping up the cash or Chelsea selling him to us.
I think he's a fine player. He was excellent on loan.

I know it's going to take time to overhaul the squad (again) but cannot believe that this might be it.

The Kane money was the perfect shortcut to cutting out one of the transfer windows Ange will need, and whilst the early signs are positive, we are still fucked for depth and deficient up top.
No idea what you mean mate:pritchardeyes:

Back
Top Bottom