Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shaw is a colossal downgrade on Danny Rose, however you want to dress it up

Real problem is that he's hardly played for 3 years or so - apparently fit for most of the last year but Maureen has preferred Ashley Young and others at LB, although a couple of ManU fans I know said Shaw looks ok in the infrequent games Maureen has played Shaw.

If Poch is happy to merely loan DR out then I think the idea of 'one more season' from TA is increasingly becoming a pipe-dream.

Having a half decent WC means TA is the more saleable of the two... Like Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 suggested.. Maybe the game of poker here for us is in fact will someone in Europe come in and exceed United's eventual final low-ball offer once the EPL window closes... Especially if United are dicking us about in the name of sabotage.
If United want him they have to pay up.

Agree, but slim to no chance Celtic sell him this late. Why didn't we sign someone like him weeks ago, which we could easily have done, if we're supposedly so desperate to get Rose out of the club? The whole thing is an absolute shitfest.
Celtic will win the league by 15 points with or without Tierney, and they are probably out of the Champions League after the result tonight.

If Poch is happy to merely loan DR out then I think the idea of 'one more season' from TA is increasingly becoming a pipe-dream.

Having a half decent WC means TA is the more saleable of the two... Like Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 suggested.. Maybe the game of poker here for us is in fact will someone in Europe come in and exceed United's eventual final low-ball offer once the EPL window closes... Especially if United are dicking us about in the name of sabotage.

Said before I doubt if Rose is a loan without an obligation to buy at a set price in 12 months time.

Sky sports understands that Spurs are about to re sign Lewis Holtby, Simon Davies and Jose Dominguez; subject to a successful haemorrhoid operation.

Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy has a fearsome reputation as one of the toughest people in football to deal with as he looks to do the best for his club.
Yet the 56-year-old has divided opinion among Spurs supporters since taking on the role in 2001.
In an exclusive interview he stated “we will always strive to recruit and retain the best talent, we are reaching agreement on the targets above, and are satisfied these acquisitions, will enable us to enjoy yet another St Arseholes day”. Daniel Levy declined to comment on Jack Wilshere’s male pattern baldness.

I can't believe we have not signed a CM. That and maybe LB are the missing ingredients. Plus we are looking a little light for a team playing in Europe. I thought we had £150 million to spend?

Really hope this is true! Serves Villa right for screwing Grealish over :dembelelol::dembelelol:

My personal favourite bit - "Bruce and one of the first team coaches are in a car following him to Fulham to try and change his mind"

Bet the cunt still stops at Greggs on the way down, the fat cunt.

Back
Top Bottom