Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But it was literally you celebrating lol.

You can try to hide behind the sarcasm. But it’s clear you were more than happy to have lost so that you could have your moment of gloating.

When we were beating Milan with our youth I was just happy to see our squad performing. I wasn’t thinking. “I CANT WAIT TO TELL THAT FUCKER FATABBOT WHAT AN ASSHAT HE IS FOR WANTING TO CUNT OFF LEVY”

I repeat: Show the celebration or GTFO, you massive cunt.

“More than happy to have lost”.
Try the fucking opposite, you clownshoe. You have to be a special kind of retard to get that from my message.

Edit: and where the fuck have I slated off Levy? You see ghosts. Put down the pipe.

I am getting really frustrated with the cunts that are frustrated with this transfer window...I am now hoping that we don't actually sign anybody just to watch the fucking cunts implode...is Spurs making a signing the only fucking thing that can make them happy? Their existences must be fucking dreadful...

I repeat: Show the celebration or GTFO, you massive cunt.

“More than happy to have lost”.
Try the fucking opposite, you clownshoe. You have to be a special kind of retard to get that from my message.

Edit: and where the fuck have I slated off Levy? You see ghosts. Put down the pipe.

You’re angry because you know that deep down you are glad we got spanked, and a little bit of you hopes it happens at Newcastle.

Guardiola said he's looking for another defensive midfielder as he wants 2 backups to Fernandinho in defensive midfield. The guys an absolute fraud, I can't believe how people worship him as a managerial genius

Yeh but they all do it, commentators be like, ‘it’s amazing how he has built such a brilliant squad’. Yeh I’d expect fucking Hull to be winning the league on 1-2 billion net spend.

Imagine us getting billions and buying Messi, Modric, Mbappe etc then winning the league and somehow acting like it was a remarkable achievement. For City with their dodgy oil money anything less than the league is an utter failure.

Seems very harsh tbh. It's like as soon as he's out the bin people are voting him back in before he's hardly posted...
I love the self regulation idea, but it seems to be getting abused in his case.

To be fair when he came out of the bin it was immediately full frontal from him. It’s almost as if he sees it like a badge of honour.

We either sign Grealish, or name another academy player, or use a 24 man squad.

I’m quite sure the club is comfortable with either option.

Anyone who thinks this is flying above the clubs head and we are going to get caught with our pants down must think Pochettino is an incompetent and careless manager who doesn’t know the rules.

Weird no one is saying that though

I agree. Though I am sure we will get by no matter what happens, I think it is becoming very apparent now that the club would love to sign another homegrown player. Also pretty much rules out Rose or Sissoko leaving this year. Grealish seems real and I wouldn't mind it at all, especially if it gives Levy and Poch more space to operate in the future.

Yeh but they all do it, commentators be like, ‘it’s amazing how he has built such a brilliant squad’. Yeh I’d expect fucking Hull to be winning the league on 1-2 billion net spend.

Imagine us getting billions and buying Messi, Modric, Mbappe etc then winning the league and somehow acting like it was a remarkable achievement. For City with their dodgy oil money anything less than the league is an utter failure.
If they don't win or at least make the final of the chl next season I'd count it as a massive failure of a season

Just like you hope all new signings turn to shit

New signings become Spurs players....I support Spurs.
Right now people are placing a Man Utd player above Son, Moura and Lamela.
I heard it all with Barkley, Berahino, Schniderlin, Bony etc etc etc
People actually wanted Bony and Berahino before giving Kane a chance.
Cunts never learn.

If we sell someone they need replacing.
I’ve never said otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom