Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I should have a thicker skin by now, we've had all our players being linked away for at least two seasons now. I know it's bullshit but I'm still sore from yesterday!

Might end up like this next season at this rate......
[formation=442, Tea lady, Ball boy , Ground staff, Water boy, Ground staff, Ball boy, Physio, Chef, Kit boy, odd job man, Turnstyle lady][/formation]

Does anyone know who is doing the recruiting/signing? Is it all Poch?

We hired Steve Hitchen as Chief Scout but the rest of the staff seems unclear...
Hitchen used to work at the club under Comolli then went with him to Liverpool and was most recently at Derby

any pics of the turnstyle lady?
A bit butch unfortunately.
giphy.gif

Dier is gone.

He's been offered the armband at United, alongside a promise that he'll be exclusively seen as a midfielder.

Dier and Griezmann are done. De Gea to Real Madrid is done. Romero is going to be promoted to number one with Jordan Pickford arriving to compete with him.

Dier is gone.

He's been offered the armband at United, alongside a promise that he'll be exclusively seen as a midfielder.

Dier and Griezmann are done. De Gea to Real Madrid is done. Romero is going to be promoted to number one with Jordan Pickford arriving to compete with him.

Righto. Foxtrot Oscar

Dier is gone.

:allitongue:

Got a good laugh from this post. Keep em up. I want to hear more about Rose to City, and Kane to United too. Barca are prying Eriksen away from us, and Dele to Madrid.

All triffic business. Think of all the money we could reinvest if we sold our entire starting 11!

Last edited:
:allitongue:

Got a good laugh from this post. Keep em up. I want to hear more about Rose to City, and Kane to United too. Barca are prying Eriksen away from us, and Dele to Madrid.

All triffic business. Think of all the money we could reinvest if we sold our entire starting 11!

Don't imagine anybody else will be going, they're actually playing in their default positions.

Pocchettino gets an upgrade for his back 3, Dier gets a midfield role with the team who'll win the league next season. Everyone's happy.

Don't imagine anybody else will be going, they're actually playing in their default positions.

Pocchettino gets an upgrade for his back 3, Dier gets a midfield role with the team who'll win the league next season. Everyone's happy.

MwA9k.gif

What a troll... What are you even doing here? Life that boring?

You're a fucking idiot and frankly I'm not in the mood for dealing with idiots right now.

Pogba is a done deal to Spurs btw. £5 million and a pack of earl gray tea.

Don't ever post here again. This isn't RedCafe, where all are welcome. This is the mother fucking Fighting Cock, bitch. Now get out.

Weren't you gunna win the league this season? Or the season before? Dier's default position is Centre Back, Poch was the one that turned him into a defensive mid after we couldn't get Wanyama.

If you're trolling, you're a bad troll.
If you're serious, then you're deluded.

Nobody in our starting 11 will be leaving Spurs this summer. They're all on long contracts anyways.

Fucking el, you switched from city to united quickly.

Well as the silly season is still quite far of, let's try a little thought experiment: if you could have 1 player from each PL side who will it be?
Sunderland: Pickford for the aging Vorm
Boro: Traore is brainless and hopeless so Fischer as Poch might rekindle him (and he has loads of talent)
Swansea: Siggy as a squad player
Hull: all look gash honestly as I don't count loaned players here I really don't know
Burnley: Keane
Leicester: probably Slimani as Mahrez looks like a one season wonder now
Spam: Lanzini is a tidy player I wouldn't mind having in our squad, Ayew is a runner up
Cherries: Josh King
Palace: always liked Cabaye but he looks over it, so Benteke as a striking option from the bench (sorry not a Zaha fan)
Stoke: oh dear what a terrible selection display. If I really must then Allen, the rest are either plain dogshite or dogshite in disguise
Watford: Success has some spark to him, could become a good player

I'm halting here for a second to comment on how terrible the bottom 10 teams' squads are. shocking.
Soton: lots of handy players TBH. Tadic, Romeu, JWP, and Rodriguez are all quite good but I will go Van Dijk as the CB replacement we need to our back 3
West Brom: can't fathom how they are so high on the table, terrible team and bang average squad all around. I'd rather have Chadli back than any of those mediocre sperm waste.
Woolwich: a gooner is a cunt that can't get no love from me. No thanks
Everton: Lookman will be a good one, the rest are either over-hyped or past it
Manure: Rashford
Man City: Sane Alli Eriksen behind Kane is jeez worthy
Dippers: Mane
Chavs: Willian will sadly fit well in our lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom