Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Firstly sorry for posting this here but it's the best chance of getting a quick answer...

Guys help!!

Want to book tickets for me and two mates tomorrow. All members and are added to my network.

Tried a dummy run by trying to apply for tickets for the Sunderland game. When I try to add either of my mates it says

"The client details you have enteredcannot be added as the client is not eligible to apply for tickets in this event at this time."

Anyone had this before?

Firstly sorry for posting this here but it's the best chance of getting a quick answer...

Guys help!!

Want to book tickets for me and two mates tomorrow. All members and are added to my network.

Tried a dummy run by trying to apply for tickets for the Sunderland game. When I try to add either of my mates it says

"The client details you have enteredcannot be added as the client is not eligible to apply for tickets in this event at this time."

Anyone had this before?

Yeah but can he play up front?

Harsh IMHO, Son's first few games were decent, then he got injured and was out a while and hasn't been the same or had a decent run of games since, only bit parts. It's like we're willing Lamella on but want Son to fail. Lamella performed in the Europa, true but at times it's a weaker competition... Lamella came here for shit loads of money on that famous 'hype train', I really like the bloke, his ethic and commitment and glimpses of brilliance but lets not kid ourselves he's tearing it up every game and we don't all expect a little more from him this season. I bet if the fans cheered for Son the same way they do Lamella he would feel the love and it would improve his game.

Everyone can have a few bad games, especially if they are only ever subs. Bobby is/was a decent player but lacked confidence, this can be the difference in players as Harry has shown – nothing seems to bother him. How do we know Son doesn't suffer with the same and it's our negativity effecting him? I know lots of people aren't fans of Son but to me he always tries to do something positive, unlike other players that constantly pass sideways or backwards...
If you were around much during lamela's first two seasons you would have seen that he was not given positive reinforcement. Just like son is currently reviewing the stick, lamela was on the receiving end. It's now up to son to push on and demonstrate a willingness to fight.

So it looks like we are selling fazio for 4m to roma & pritchard for 8m to brighton.
12m is good business for those 2.

Hopefully 2 more out & 2 more in.

Can you imagine being Berahino?

His chairman stopped him coming to us and now his best option is Stoke?

Big up Gezza Peace

So it looks like we are selling fazio for 4m to roma & pritchard for 8m to brighton.
12m is good business for those 2.

Hopefully 2 more out & 2 more in.
I had visions of Fazio going on loan after loan until his contract ran down. Levy often seems more worried with amortisation than getting a realistic fee back on our turkeys

Wonder if Wolfsburg would be interested in Chadli to be implemented into any deal for Draxler or Schürlle, both would be very good additions to our squad

Last edited:
I wouldn't get your hopes up, has Woolwich written all over it to me.
Yeah, but they don't really need him with the amount of players they have in the 3 behind the striker. To be honest any young player who was advised well would look at us and think 'that's an attractive option for a young payer!' But I suppose players only see $$$$

If you were around much during lamela's first two seasons you would have seen that he was not given positive reinforcement. Just like son is currently reviewing the stick, lamela was on the receiving end. It's now up to son to push on and demonstrate a willingness to fight.

I know what you're saying but I don't believe Lamella got the same level of stick. From the start, most bought into the hype he was a world beater – thanks to that little Trans World Sports interview. Whilst he wasn't championed I feel Son has had more stick thrown his way.

I really hope they both perform as they seem to train hard, keep their heads down and are the future of our club.

Back
Top Bottom